Nightmare stalker

Itsuka Residents

Kotori: where's y/n onii-chan?

Shido: he told us that he is going to be late.

Tohka: why?

Shiori: well because one of his classmate/friend got sick and she call him if he could copy his notes.

Tohka: oh okay.... What!

Kotori: don't worry about it he only sees her as a friend nothing else.

Tohka: okay.

Yoshinon: well Tohka-Chan he could

Shiori quickly cover his mouth and whisper something to the puppet and stay quiet.

Shido: Tohka don't silence Yoshinon but Kotori is correct they are just friends.(though) but I'm sure she will question him why he was "avoiding her"

Kotori: so don't worry about that.

Tohka: I'm worry for something else.

Shido: like what?

Tohka: I don't know, I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen to him.

Kotori: if that's the case y/n has his Desire Driver on him.

Shido: and I'm questioning why is he carrying it with him all of the time.

Shiori: he told me just in case if a Jyamato and a Kamen Rider appear.

Shido: forget what I just said.... did he took the Boost buckle?

Shiori: yes he did, So he should be find.

Tohka: I hope so.

Yoshino than graves the TV controls and puts on something that everyone could watch but Tohka still has that feeling and she hopes that y/n will be alright.

With Y/n

Y/n was in the apartment of his friend and was leading his noted to his friend who didn't show up to class today.

Y/n: also this is the homework that we have to done by next week.

????: thanks y/n.

Y/n: no problem, Miyako. What are friends for.

 What are friends for

Miyako Shikimori

Miyako: y/n.

Y/n: yes?

Miyako: I have notices that you have with the new girl lately rather than us.

Y/n: you mean Tohka?