Ready... Fight!

Tengu city

In a city that just a moment ago was a battle zone now is an active war zone. Gun shots and explosions could be heard all around the area and the streets are in flames. On the flames their was two silhouettes of Riders of a theme of a Kitsune fighting until one of them was send crashing to a wall and this person reverts back to normal. And this person was no other than Aine Chidorigafuchi. She than tries to stand up but feels sometimes pressing on her head, she looks up and sees Geats with the Magnum Shooter and he was pressing it on her head.

But she notices sometimes was off about him. She looks closely and notices it, his Visor change color and it was glowing in a red color.

 She looks closely and notices it, his Visor change color and it was glowing in a red color

She than sees Geats ready to pull the trigger but Tycoon and Shirowe try to jump on him. But Geats kicks Tycoon and was about to shoots at Shirowe but he uses the Raise water to knock the Magnum Shooter off of his hand but Geats punch him on the face he than kicks him away. After dealing with them he looks at Aine than the Magnum Shooter he than picks it up. Aine than try to stand up but Geats push her toward the wall. He than flips the gun changing its form to its Rifle mode.

Rifle

Geats than removes the Magnum buckle and inserted into the Magnum Shooter 40X. He than pulls the hammer of the gun.

Bullet charge

From the end of the barrel start to glow in red color and the flames around him were been absorbed to the Magnum Shooter and the glow change to a crimson now.

Kotori(Radio) Y/n! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Geats:...

Geats doesn't respond back and aims his gun at Aine who was frozen in fear was she going to be kill by the person that she swear to protect.

Aine: y-y/n....

Himekawa: Y/N! STOP!

Yurisia: STOP YOU ARE GOING TO KILL HER

Geats ignored them and pulls the trigger shocking/ horrified everyone.

Tactical Blast!

Moments before disaster

All of the rider were with their guards up waiting for one of them to do a move first.

Kotori:(radio) we've gotten ourselves in quite a situation here.

Tohka: y/n

Geats: Tohka, right now it isn't the time.

Desire AliveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara