The pregnant woman scooped a handful of sand as she made her way into the eye of the storm where Leona stood frozen. She recognized this as Ruggie's spell and watched as it slowly began to melt away. Yuu squinted through the storm, noticing her familiar furball joining the two beastmen, she held her breath as she tapped Leona's shoulder to get his attention as she burrowed herself between the monstrous lion's paws.

Leona turned, eyes wide as he reached out to touch her. Yuu, out of vengeful motivation threw the sand in her hand into his face, effectively blinding him.

"Ack!" Leona yelped, pawing at his eyes before finally opening them, noticing the giant, bright ball of elements launch upward toward the glass head on the inky beast.

"No... No!" Leona howled. He could only stare, completely unable to block as the elemental cannon ball collided with the monster's head. Yuu heard the shattering of glass, running to drag Leona away from the sea of ink as it began to rain down. "I just wanted to be King..." Leona fell to his knees mournfully.

"Leona!" Yuu called. "Leona, move!" She quickly moved to him, somehow mustering the strength to pull the lion away from the shattered glass.

"Ooookay... I need to stop doing stupid shit..." She murmured, eyes trained on the ink.

Yuu held onto the slightly older beastman as the familiar wet and cold feeling of the ink crashed down on top of them. She held her breath, clinging to Leona for fear that she'd be washed away, although she'd be damned if she'd ever admit it to Leona.

.

.

.

"From the moment I was born, there's been a boulder on top of me that's too heavy to move..."

There was a strange, dry feeling in the air as Yuu opened her eyes, looking around in confusion in search of Leona. The pregnant woman stood, brushing herself off as she wandered the strangely beautiful place. She took note of the outside world, a beautiful savannah outside the pillars of the structure. In the distance, a familiar rock towered majestically over the wild appearance of the area she was in.

Yuu kept walking.

"Crown prince Falena is such a bright and cheerful young man. I don't understand why his younger brother has to be so moody all the time." Yuu's ears perked at the sound of this and she scrambled behind a wall. Three women stood, cleaning and gossiping, making Yuu roll her eyes. She despised gossip.

"And he possesses such a terrifying power! Imagine being able to turn anything to sand!" One of the women shuddered.

The third one huffed, paranoid with the other's loud gossip. "Both of you, cease this conversation right now! What if someone overhears you?!"

Yuu narrowed her eyes, beginning to stalk toward the women, determined to defend this mystery prince before Leona's voice was heard again.

"I bet that if I were the crown prince, this is what they would have said: 'Crown prince Leona is a judicious young man— look how he controls such powerful magic! I don't understand how Falena can be so carefree.'"

Yuu turned to look in the direction of the Lion beastman's voice, noticing him standing on the other side of the room. He looked bitterly upon the women.

Yuu carefully walked to him and he stared in surprise. "You... what are you doin' in my memories?" He demanded.

"I got dragged in here with you... Those women... why are they acting as if you're some sort of outcast?"

Leona grumbled under his breath. "This is all because I was born second. They'd find fault in me no matter what- just so they could use it as a pretext to praise my brother. No matter what I do, I can never be the best." Yuu examined Leona's emerald eyes as they looked on, there was a deep sorrow in his eyes, making them look as fragile as glass. Yuu bit her lip. I can't believe I'm doing this...