Chapter 14: Date with Pandemonica

Start from the beginning

"Woah. Lookin' sharp man." Malina says as he passes by.

"Thanks. Judgement!" Ash calls.

"REPORTING!" The High Prosecutor says while appearing in front of him.

"Right, while I'm gone can you just make sure the girls don't... ya know?"

"OF COURSE! ANYONE WHO ACTS UP WILL BE PUNISHED SEVERELY."

"Maybe, not be too harsh on them, but thanks."

"Don't worry, Master." Cerberus 1 says.

"We'll keep intruders out!" All three of them then say.

"Good to know." Ash says before looking around. "Where's Monica?"

"She's outside. I think she's calmed down a bit, so you should be safe from her finger-breaking shit." Malina tells him before starting up another game.

"Alright. Everyone behave yourselves! You too, Modeus!" He yelled out.

"Huh?" Modeus removed one side of her headphones and looked at him.

"Just... like I said, behave." He says before she puffed her cheeks.

He sighed before opening the door and stepping out, looking back in. He glanced around, feeling that things might go how they went with the elevator situation. He shook that feeling off and slowly closed the door. Zdrada saw and sighed in relief and walked downstairs.

"Alright, get off the TV." She says while walking into the living room.

"Wh-Excuse me, bitch?" Malina sneered.

"Ya heard me. You've been hogging it all day."

"Wanna make me?"

They stared at each other for a moment...

Ash was outside, stepping away from the door, only to jump when he heard the sisters get into a fistfight, the sound of glass shattering, and face-palmed.

"HEY! BREAK IT UP! BREAK IT UP!" He heard Judgement's muffled shouts.

"It'll be fine. It'll be fine." He tried to tell himself.

"So, you finally ready?" He heard Pandemonica say behind him.

"Yeah, hopefully." He says before looking at her, then his eyes widen.

" He says before looking at her, then his eyes widen

"What do you think?" Monica asked in a nervous tone.

"Y-you look great." Ash says with a small blush. "Really good."

"Thank you." She says with a small smile.

"Shall we?"

"By all means. Lead the way."

Ash then took her by the hand and led her to the Pokemon ranch where they would catch their ride. The boy saw his Bulbasaur appearing to be teaching Scyther and Sableye some decency, or who knows what before it ran off to stop two other Pokemon from fighting. He also saw his Cyndaquil and Quilava playing with each other which made him smile, before finally reaching his dragon Pokemon.