Chapter 8: A meeting with the queen

As our hero pushed the doors open, he stepped inside with the demon girls and looked around. The place had a wide hall that led straight down to a desk and everything was red, just like almost every place in this place.

Once they made it to the desk, he and Pikachu looked around. There wasn't anyone sitting behind it and there wasn't even a bell to call anyone down.

"Usually there's a line of residents lined up to speak with the queen." Monica explains. "Guess we're lucky."

"Does someone usually sit here?" Ash asked.

"Yeah, Lucy is usually here. Guessing she's up in her office her something." Justice explains before pointing. "Might have to take the elevator."

The boy looked where she was pointing and it was at a blank wall. Monica took the blind demon's hand and pointed it in the actual direction of the elevator. All she did was chuckle and scratch her neck.

"I don't think everyone's gonna fit in there." Ash says while looking at how big the group has grown.

"It's not gonna matter. I'm going to be the one to take you up to her." Monica states.

"What? Why you?" Modeus says while looking annoyed.

"No fair, Pandemonica!" Cerberus says.

"Yeah, you trying to steal him for yourself? I could take him up just fine." Zdrada jokingly says while lighting another cigarette.

"I'm pretty sure he shouldn't be alone with either of you." Malina spoke up.

"The reason I am going up with him-" Monica says through gritted teeth. "Is because I'm one out of three here who knows how to behave." She says while glaring at them. "Also, since I met him first, I have the right to call dibs."

"What?" The boy asked, puzzled.

"We can hold down the fort here." Justice says while raising her shades and winking.

"I can wait for your return. It'll surely be worth it as long as I get to meet the queen." Azazel says with her creepily wide smile.

"Good to know." Ash says while giving them a thumbs up. "See you all when we get back."

"Please get back soon, my love." Modeus says while hugging his arm.

"Don't worry. I will be back."

"You know you sound pretty confident for someone who's going up to meet Hell's ruler." Justice states.

"Well, I've gotten this far. I'm sure I can get through this no problem." The boy says while flicking his hat's visor.

"That's the spirit, my dude." She gave him a thumbs-up.

Chuckling at her enthusiasm, he made his way to the elevator with Monica right behind. Before he got in, he looked back and gave them a little wave. Modeus sighed with hearts floating above her head, Cerberus waved happily, Malina gave a slight wave while looking away, Zdrada only winked... well, he couldn't see her other eye, but he could tell, Azazel was also waving happily, and Justice... couldn't see him so just stood still.

Monica cleared her throat as she was already in. Remembering what he was doing, he walked into the elevator... then got yanked back, turning a bit to see that his backpack got caught in the doors.

"Shoot." He says while hitting the button as the doors started to open up and he began to turn. "Should probably make sure nothing broke-"

As he had fully turned around, he saw that chaos was already unfolding. All the girls were beating the hell out of each other like no tomorrow. Ash, Pikachu, and Monica only stared with wide eyes. The tired demon face palmed as the boy's eye twitched... then he started grinding his teeth before shouting.