"Well that's just stupid," Yunjin said protectively. "I, for one, think it's really cool to have you as my doctor. I mean, you're a genius! How could that be a bad thing?"

She smiled softly, feeling light again. "That means a lot, Yunjin, thank you." Her pager blared for a *911-room 217* and she stood up quickly. "I have to go, sorry." And she ran out.

Yunjin calling her beautiful circled in her head for the rest of the day.

//

"Why are you watching soccer highlights?"

"dear god, Sakura! Warn a girl you're here first."

"I knocked, you're just so engrossed in..." she looked at the screen. "Oh my lord, you're watching Yunjins highlights?  Kim Chaewon you are smitten."

"She's a good player!" Chaewon cried. "I've always admired sports."

She hopped onto the desk. "Cut the shit, wonnie," Sakura said with a grin. "You don't give two shits about soccer. You're really into her, aren't you?"

Chaewon pinched the bridge of her nose. "She's my patient, Sakura."

"So?"

"So this isn't Grey's Anatomy. This is real life and we have consequences for that kind of thing."

Sakura scoffed. "Oh please, you own the majority of this hospital anyway and Hansung would never fire you, you're a star!"

"Sakura!" She looked around even though it was her office and the door was closed. "How many times do we have to go over that I don't own anything."

Sakura looked uninterested. "You own the majority of shares in Future Industries, who happens to hold most of the shares of this hospital, ergo you own most of the hospital. Seriously you could sell half of those shares and live a happy and wealthy life of retirement. Yet here you are, working your ass off daily, and watching highlights on your patient who you're crushing hard on who also happens to make a shit ton of money."

"I can't do it, Sakura."

"Why?"

"She's my patient," Chaewon said sternly. "It's unethical. She has cancer and I need to treat her, not fall in love with her."

"She won't always have cancer, Chaewon." Sakura said softly.

Chaewon shook her head. "I can't. There are boundaries."

Sakura hopped off the desk and made to leave the office. "Well while you're sitting here moping and pining behind your boundaries, I'm going to go get laid."

"Already?" Chaewon asked in awe. "You guys have gone on one date!"

Sakura turned. "I don't like to live my life trying to satisfy societal norms and pressure. I get what I want, when I want it. And that is Yeonjun, in bed, with sheets scattered everywhere and-"

"Ok, that's enough imagery!"

Sakura softened. "Honestly though, Chae. You need a date or something. I know you love your work but there's more to life than this."

"I know," Chaewon sighed and sank into her chair. Sakura blew her a kiss and waltzed out of the room.

As much as she loved that woman, fucking hell was she a menace.

She opened her laptop back up and clicked the next video. It was one thing to have Yunjin talk to her about the sport but watching her highlight plays? That was a completely different kind of enthrallment. Chaewon knew nothing about soccer but the way those pale thighs pumped as Yunjin soared across the field had her wondering why she had never taken the time to look before.