I half smiled and walked out from the choir room as the bell rang. Quinn got car accident after Regionals. She drove home and then her car got hit by a truck. She was texting while driving but I'm glad that she is alive.

I walked to my locker and and turned my face a bit as I saw Romeo pushed Quinn's wheelchair. They're really showing how healthy their relationship is.

Well, I got Finn back. We're finally getting back together but it's getting closer to graduation and soon or later I know this relationship will be over because long distance relationship will never work.

"Hey, you're Paris right?" A guy as tall as Finn stood by my locker and smiled at me.

"Yes, I am. And you are?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I'm Troy Anderson. We had a play in New York for that anti-bullying bystander." He smiled at me.

"Oh.. I didn't remember you at all." I giggled. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, my part was small not a main lead like you." He chuckled. "So, you go to this school too? Funnily enough that I just recognized you these past couple weeks. I thought it was someone else but then I brave myself to greet you."

"I thought that I'm the only one student here who went to that theater program." I giggled and shut my locker. "Are you a junior too?"

"Uh-huh. I joined that program so that I can go to Juilliard with full scholarship. What about you?"

"Me either. I have other ten backup schools actually but I set my heart on Juilliard." I giggled as we walked in the hallways together.

"Ten? Wow you must be a planner." He laughed softly.

"Hey..." Finn suddenly approached us. "I've been looking for you everywhere."

"Well, I'll see you around." Troy smiled at me and walked away.

"Who's that guy? He is like 3inches taller than me anyway." Finn frowned at me.

"A friend from the theater program. That's all. We just recognized each other because I never talk to them." I answered. "What's up?"

"The others are in the library and planning for Senior Ditch Day this Friday." Finn said to me.

"What are we going to do?" I grinned at him excitedly.

"I don't know yet. Come on." Finn took my hand and walked lead me to the library. "He has crush on you, anyway."

"Finn..." I sighed.

"Well, I can sense every guy who has crush on you. I'm dating you, so I know that." Finn said to me.

"You can't assume every guy that I met or being friends with me that they have crush on me. Not all of them." I frowned at him.

"Well, I don't like you being friends with other guys except Glee kids." Finn simply said.

"That's ridiculous." I shook my head. "I can be friends with whoever I want. Stop being all jealous!"

"I'm not!" Finn stopped his way and turned his face at me. "It's hard being your boyfriend. You know I have to deal with all those guys who chase on you."

"You just need to trust me."

"I trust you. I just dont trust them." Finn simply said.

"Then, what's the problem?"

"Sometimes I think that it's easier being with Rachel than being with you because I don't have to feel such a loser every day." Finn said to me.

"Then go be with her." I simply said and walked away.