↪ chapter 1

Monday, December 9

5:40 AM

-------

* BEEP *

* BEEP *

* BEE-

A blue furred hedgehog turned over hitting the "snooze" button on top of a sky-blue colored alarm clock, shutting it up. With a small groan, he sat up and stretched his trying to wake his body fully up.

"Another Monday huh, here we go again" The hedgehog sighed out and scooted his legs across the bed so the dangled over the bed, he looked at the clock one more time. It read "5:45 AM" he then shook his head and stood up to begin getting ready for school. His classes start around 8 and it takes him quite a while to get to the school, so he has to wake up early to do his morning routine and get to school on time.

He hopped off his bed and began stretching still not awake. The azure began to walk out his room- quickly slipping on the slippers next to the door and continued to walk out the room that had his name on the royale blue colored door, it read "Sonic".

The hedgehog- Sonic, headed to the bathroom and turned on the faucet water, grabbing his toothbrush, toothpaste and cloth out of the cabinet. He began to brush his teeth and once he was done, washed his face. He was fully awake since he just had splashed a bunch of water on his face. He quickly turned off the faucet water and turn on the shower- letting the water turn hot.

While that was running, he walked back to his bedroom. Grabbing his phone to check the time it was only 5:50- he still had some time. He sat the phone back down and walk to his closet, passing some trophies he got from when he was doing track back in his 9th grade year. Even though he was pretty fast he still did have some competition, but they began to get easy to beat towards the end.

Once his closet was opened, he grabbed a green shirt and some baggy jeans along with some socks and his regular red striped shoes and placed them on the bed (shoes on the ground ofc). And quickly ran to the bathroom not trying to waste even more water and to be able to finally use the hot water.

After closing the door behind him, he stepped into the shower and began to take a shower.

~ 30 Mins later ~ | 6:20 AM |

Sonic had just finished changing into his clothes and was now going to make himself some breakfast. He had a timer on his phone that would go off when he has to leave the house and head to school, so he didn't have to worry about that.

The azure one wasn't really in the mood for cooking, so he just made a bowl of cereal and ate that while doing some homework he had forgotten to do on the weekend, he didn't want to fall behind on any work and make his grade drop.

But thankfully, since Sonic has super speed, he was able to speed through it pretty easily and finish it in under 5 minutes, he also finished up his bowl of cereal and went to wash them and put them back into the cabinet.

He grabbed his phone and look back at his phone to see what time it was, "6:45 already!?-how" Sonic mumbled while raising a brow, how is time flying by so fast like this? He just shook his head and began to walk back to his room to finish reading a comic book he had been reading for almost a week now.

After about 5 minutes, sonic placed the book down, finally done with it and looked back at his bed. "Crap, almost forgot" sonic quickly made his bed up and went over to put his shoes on, putting his slippers in the same place. He grabbed his phone off of the charger and checked the time 6:50 he has to get ready to go now.

After putting all of his things (and snacks) into his backpack, he picked it up and slung around and, on his back, and turned the lights off in his room and left his room walking down the hallway and to the front door.

Once he made it, he opened the door and turned the lights off in the living room and closed the door before digging in his quills and pulling out his house keys and locking the door. He began walking away and to his car after.

After unlocking and getting into his car, his phone made a ding! sound, indicating that time timer has went off. Sonic grabbed the phone and clicked dismiss. It was now 7:00, he has to go to school now so he won't be late since the first bell rings at 7:30 and the school will begin to get crowded after.

After changing the radio to his favorite song, he began driving off and to the school.

~~~~~~~~~~-------- ///

woah another highschool story, will it be the same? no but it might start off the same so

Yippee!! new story guys 🤗 I'm trying to get back into my writer's phase since I haven't made a story in so long so sorry if it sucks 😭

Anyways have a good day/night/afternoon <33

- Kylie :D