Party 1

Hey my friends <3

Jakes pov:

It's been a while since Johnnie got kicked out.He is my RoOmAtE! It is so much fun and we make videos with each other and the people love us but they are saying we are gay for each other but whatever.But any ways Tara is having a gender swap party and me an Johnnie are going all outttt.Me and Johnnie have to be there early so we can help Tara out.BUT we have to get shopping for clothes.Im going to wear a skirt and a crop top because I already have some so yeah.Im going to be a hot babe but to be honest i kinda might have to wear leggings with my skirt because my legs are hella hairy.Im doing a middle part and going to wear mascara and lip gloss.And then Johnnie is going to do my eyeshadow.

Johnnies pov:

Me and Jake are going to a gender swap party and I don't know what to wear.But im going for an Ayesha Ericota look because shes hot.To be honest I dont really need to change anything that much just makeup and style a little but thats not to bad.

(Time skip)

Jakes pov:

Me and Johnnie are getting ready well at least our makeuppp. Johnnie just finished his and now its my turn im really excited im going to be sooo hottt."Jake come here!" Johnnie yells from the bathroom."COMING" I say yelling back.I RACE to the bathroom almost falling on my ass.Johnnie is just standing there with a makeup brush in his hand.I look at his face and OMG WTF WHY IS HE SO FUCKING HOT LIKE IM ABOUT TO DIE."sit" Johnnie says and i do ofc. He starts doing my makeup and his face is really close to mine like reallyyy close."Johnnie you look really hot" ofc I said that im a baddie."You to Jake" Johnnie says while his face is as red as the red lip gloss he is potting on my lips .He finishes my makeup WHY THE FUCK ARE MY LIPS BURNING."ok look" Johnnie says staring at my probably hot face.AS I SAID I LOOK LIKE A BADDIE.He is still staring I look back at him and before i can even BLINK HE KISSED MY GLOSSY ASS LIPS.I kiss back he polls away and I say no buddy because I do whatever I want and kiss him more.OFC he kisses back because I think he likes me well now I know he does but im having fun and at this point there is no makeup on are lips but we ARE making out.

Welp guys thats it yall but did you get my silly makeup make out joke :) I #loveuguys byee <3