Kelly turned around and smiled at the people she came with and showing a shy smile. "You'll be ok Miss Kelly just holler and I'll come get you." Tokyo said.

"She gone be in there acting just like them once that shit kick in. I know big momma be smoking still." Rob said walking to the living room to see all the smaller kids taking pictures with the black Santa.

"Aww they look so cute" Coco cooed the kids dressed up posing. "I wanna take pictures with Santa too" she added in poking her lip out

"You is too damn old" Que said coming round the corner with a soda in his hand.

"Shut up,come on bae let's take pictures with Santa" she asked Rob. "Nahh go get tok she takeum every year alone and happy." Rob said watching the game on the tv.

"Y'all are lame- let me go find my bestie since y'all hate me so much." Coco said getting up going to the kitchen. As she was walking she passed by the front door and Kenny was coming in with his kids and two girls behind him.

"Oh hey Kenny" Coco said stopping and smiling at him and the people with him.

"Wus up Co these my boys Kamden and Ke'moni. Them two back there my baby-mamas Monica and Destiny.

"Hey I'm Coco, Rob is my boyfriend. And y'all two are so adorable" she said looking at the two little boys.

"Thank you and you too" one of them said before running off dragging the other one with him.

"Don't pay them no mind they so wild" Monica said going to hold Destiny's hand.

"Aye where Rob and Que at? Kenny asked trying to distract Coco from seeing what Monica was doing.

"They're in the living room, I'm not talking to them because they don't wanna take pictures with me, so I'm going to find Tokyo." Coco said

"Ight I need to holla at them real quick." Kenny said Walking off leaving the three girls just standing there.

"Umm y'all wanna take pictures with us then since he just left y'all." Coco said looking confused.

"Oh no we fine Tokyo doesn't really like us like that so we like to keep a distance while at Mae's house" Destiny said smiling. "But thank you though, you seem really nice we'll see you later.

With that the two girls walked off holding hands and headed to where the boys ran off to. Something was off but Coco couldn't put her finger on it. She just shook her head and walked to the kitchen. She didn't see Tokyo so she snuck out before they asked her to do something.

She went down the hallway to the back yard sliding doors and saw Tokyo putting sodas and bug juices in a cooler of ice. Coco spoke to the other people that were outside while she made her way to Tokyo.

"Not they got you outside working" Coco said bending down to grad a box of sodas to put in a cooler.

"Gurl I'm trying to make sure Kelly ok and they made me get out the kitchen, talking bout this conversation for 30 and above." Tokyo said trying to mock big mommas voice.

Coco just chuckled, and broke her box down moving to the next one. "I was coming to look for you because ur men and ur cousin lame ass hell. I wanna take pics with Santa and they told me no."