Calm

The week went on as we were getting closer to the game we were all working so well together during training. I can't remember who suggested it but tonight we are doing a team bonding session at walti and Williamson's before the game tomorrow.

This is going to be a good opportunity to speak to some of the girls I don't normally speak to and for everyone to get to know each other on a deeper level.

Lauryn was already ready and had headed downstairs while I finishing the final touches on my makeup fixing my lip gloss. When I finished I made my way downstairs to everyone else who was just waiting for me. As there was six of us we could all fit in Beth's big 7 seater car so we all crammed in Viv sitting in the front with Beth, Katie and Caitlin sitting in the back and Lauryn and I sharing the seats in the boot. We started to drive all talking in our couples before I shouted across the car.

Molly- so how do the arsenal girls do team bonding sessions then?
Beth- normally games we all love a bit if truth or dare
Katie- yeah we all get very involved don't ever hold back a question
Lauryn- I hate truth or dare
Molly- I know remember we played it once in the u21s that one time and you had to kiss several girls
Lauryn- That's why I hate that game
Molly- I hated that time I wanted it to be me
Beth- of course you did molls
Caitlin- nah we have better dares than that as most girls are in relationships and that would just be out of order.