Pre- game

I woke up to the sun shining through the indrawn curtains, lighting up the entire room. Not long after, Lauryn also awoke from her slumber. We moved closer to each other and started cuddling.

Lauryn- morning
Molly- mornin
Lauryn- how'd you sleep?
Molly- good thanks you?
Lauryn- very good with you beside me
Molly- mhm Same

I lean in towards Lauryn aligning our lips but also our hips allowing myself to straddle her in our bed. Pushing forward our lips connecting them with passion. You could feel the heat in the room rise and how Lauryn started to take control as I allowed her tonnage to enter my mouth while I rocked my hips back and forth. Neither of us wanted it to stop caring this on for another 5 minutes before Lauryn flipped us over slowing down the kiss.

Lauryn- we (kiss) have (kiss) to (kiss) stop(kiss)
Molly- no we don't
Lauryn- yes we do darlin we have a game
Molly- we will carry this on later
Lauryn- yes we will

She climbed off my lap getting off the bed while I led there trying to catch some breath back thinking about how much i want her even though I know we can't at this moment.

While I was getting changed I noticed Lauryn glancing across the room every now and then I tried to focus on getting ready until she spoke up,

Lauryn- Molly
Molly- yes Laur
Lauryn- Can I ask you something?
Molly- of course you can
Lauryn- will you go out on a date with me after the game?
Molly- yes a thousand times yes
Lauryn- great can't wait
Molly- where we going?
Lauryn- thats for me to know and you to find out
Molly- ugh fine

I continued to get changed putting on my pre-match Stella McCartney tracksuit before applying my mascara and finishing off in the bathroom then switching with Lauryn before both going downstairs hand in hand. After a small chat with our sisters we all left the building walking together In a group to coleny where we were met with Jonas at the door.

Jonas- morning girls
Beth- morning Jonas
Molly- alright
Caitlin- morning
Jonas- you all ready for match day
Viv- ready as ever
Jonas- alright good go on through and grab a healthy breakfast the coach with be leaving in about 30 minutes.
Lauryn- thanks Jonas

We all walk through to the canteen grabbing a variety of different breakfast options before sitting down at the table. I got my self a strawberry yogurt and a protein shake to keep energy high for now. When we all finished are foot we collected our bags and all lined up for the coach. Of course me and Lauryn decided to sit together on a table where we were joined by Williamson and walti.

Leah- you both excited to play today first game?
Lauryn- I'm so excited I can't lie
Molly- me too the crowds going to be buzzing at the emirates as well
Lia- you two are going to smash it
Lauryn- thanks Lia
Molly- hopefully we will have a arsenal masterclass today
Leah - I recon we will

We allowed the conversation to die down doing our own things Leah doing sudoku, Lia chatting to Steph -who's sat opposite us-, lauryns playing on her phone and I'm listening to music. This is what I always do before a game I always choose one song off my playlist as my motivation song today it was Confidence by Ocean Alley I was reciting the lyrics in my head remembering the song so I could focus on the pitch when I play .

Arriving at the emirates was a different feeling. I wasn't anxious but I was no longer excited to play. I had been dreaming of this moment since I started kicking a ball around in the garden with Beth as soon I could walk. I kept a focus face while walking off the bus surrounded by the fans screaming everyone's names as they walked into the building when I heared my name be called by the fans for the very first time. It brought a smile to my face as I stopped and waved at where I heared it come from. I then carried on walking following the girls through and into our changing room.

It was so real. My name Mead on the back of a arsenal shirt. Sure I've wore a mead arsenal shirt before in the u21s and my sisters but this is mine. My professional shirt with my number on. I walked up to my cubby where my shirt hung with my pre match training kit and my water bottle and lucazade bottle. I glanced around the room seeing some of the girls starting to get changed others still talking. I got changed started putting on my shin pads pulling up my socks and putting on my boots and standing up to turn to talk to Lauryn and Katie.

Lauryn- why is this kit so comfortable
Katie- I don't know laur it's feeling you get when you first put it on
Molly- it just makes me feel like I belong
Katie- of course you do
Lauryn- that's it that's the feeling
Molly- cannot wait to play
Katie- cannot wait to play alongside ya
Lauryn- Im more exsited than i was when I first but called up for Ireland u15s
Katie- you must be dying with excitement then I remember that day so vividly you were jumping off all the sofas and screeching at the top of your lungs
Lauryn- alright Katie no more of that story
Molly- I wanna hear

Katie explained it as Lauryn cringed and we were crying of laughter. We went round the room chatting to the other girls before Jonas came in

Authors note
A big merry Christmas (eve) to everyone who celebrates I know recently I have done daily updates but I have decided to take a small break regular updates will be back for 27th December

Any thoughts or comments are greatly appreciated
Hope your enjoying and have a great Christmas