"They were arguing about us"

After dinner, that night Lauryn and I decided to cuddle up in Bed and watch a film. We decided on the holiday and we brought some snacks from downstairs to enjoy while watching.
Part way through the film Lauryn got a bit figity and moved from thee cuddled position next to me to lying directly on my lap. She knew what she was coining moving her hips around smirking at me. As strong as I was I couldn't resist sweet and no longer innocent face. That was the first time me and Lauryn had sex. It was better than anything I had ever experienced.

Afterwards we led in bed cuddling with me now led on Lauryn slowly drifting of to sleep.

DOWNSTAIRS POV
Katie — Molly and Lauryn  are getting extremely close do u think something is happening between them ?
Caitlin— can't you just leave the poor girls alone.
Katie — no I ain't I was just questioning anyway this has nothing to do with u fuck off.
Caitlin — don't talk to me like that  Katie you know I don't like that.
Katie — I will talk to u how u fucking want
Caitlin- excuse you Katie but that's out of order

The pair went silent not looking at each other when they suddenly heard someone walk into the room and they both tilted there heads to the girl who was standing at the entryway and now walking there way round to stand in-front of them.

Lauryn — what the hell is going on down here
Katie — nothing don't worry
Lauryn- what do you mean nothing your raising your voice at Caitlin for no reason
Katie- it weren't for no reason
Lauryn- it were me and Molly are none of your business if something happens and we wanna tell you we will so I agree with Caitlin.
Caitlin- thanks laur
Kaitie- fine I'm sorry
Lauryn— ok  can you both just shut up now or at least be a bit quieter cus Mollys gone to sleep
Katie — that's fine laur were just gonna finish this greys episode off then go up to bed.

Lauryn leaves the pair still somewhat annoyed at her sister for treating her girlfriend like that and retreats back to her bedroom and resumes the cuddles that she once exsited her self from.

Katie — sorry Caitlin
Caitlin— it's alright Katie just please don't speak to me like that again
Katie- I won't I promise what can I do to make it up with you?
Caitlin- you could make it up with a kiss

Katie took one look at Caitlin and pulled her towards her to start to make out.

Viv — umm excuse us sorry I feel like we have been forgotten
beth- there's more than just you two in the room we have been here the whole time.

Katie pulled away.

Katie-what the fuck I totally forgot you two were even downstairs
Caitlin- Viv you scared me I forgot we were watching this together

They all laugh

Back to normal pov-

In the girls room, Lauryn was still awake just scrolling through her phone with Molly asleep on her chest. She felt something move: that something being Molly.

Molly- how long have I been asleep for?
Lauryn-a while you just looked so peaceful my darling
Molly- what have you been up too?
Lauryn- led here with you then was productive and stopped my sister yelling at her girlfriend
Molly- what were they arguing about ?
lauryn- about us
molly- about us i feel special
Lauryn- then they made up and out
Molly- of course they did
Lauryn- you wanna go back to sleep?
molly- yeah let's night Laur
Lauryn- night molls

They both led back down again tangling their arms and legs together creating a comfortable position for the pair to drift off to sleep in .

Authors note
Hope you are alll enjoying so far I just wanted to say that personally I am not comfortable in writing smut and honestly would have no clue how to write it without it being cringy and awkward but if that's something you would want to read as part of this book or a future book please let me know.
Also you can comment any suggestions and thoughts you have I love knowing how to improve and what would make you more interested.

I'm also going to try the update my other book "the other Kerr" more often so if you are not yet caught up and that sounds like something you would be interested in please take a look.

Thanks for reading