𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Everyone that's anyone knows Felix Catton and Eleanor Saint are finally a couple. Clearly, it was all the rage and so casually just reached Elspeth Catton: something Elle couldn't quite believe when she found daisies on the mail the following week, though this one tamer than what she usually gets from the Catton's. "I can't believe it even reached that far—" Felix looked at her and there was recognition in their eyes. "Farleigh." They said at the same time. "Of course." He said as they walked the hallways, hand in hand as if they couldn't go anywhere without the other.

Elle knew the news won't be received just as well by her friends but Lana and Jane were happy for her, or as happy as someone could get expecting the worse. They didn't trust Felix enough, now that the chase is over and he finally got what he wanted. At the back of Elle's mind, the thought lingered but she tried not to let it get to her so much. Felix is hers, all hers and that's all that matters right now.

"You wanna hangout? I have work to finish but you can come over and stay if you like."

Elle looked at him funny, "You and Ollie still haven't made up?" The other day, Felix called her to go to the pub and the wonder boy didn't make an appearance. She just assumed he was sick or busy but when Felix explained that he was being a total ass saying he doesn't clean his room and only the rich could muster such thing, she knew he was beginning to get bored or annoyed of his new best friend.

Felix stopped in his tracks, cupping her chin. "I'd rather be with you every day and night if I could, Ellie." He tilted his head to kiss her and Elle couldn't contain her smile.

"You could've just said no instead of kissing me in the middle of the hall, Felix." He shrugged, pretty amused of himself when they tread the way back to his place and each found their separate work to do.

He was at his study revising, smoking a cigarette while Ellie was catching up on books by the bed, the only noise was the blaring fan and the occasional giggling when they look at each other once in a while. This was the better part of their relationship. Doing nothing together and still having the time of their lives.

A knock pulled them both out of their work and Felix stood up and opened the door to a sobbing mess of Oliver Quick. "Ollie, what's happened?" Elle closed her books, concern lacing her features when Oliver said his dad died. Felix invited him in. They sat in the middle of the room, Elle still by the bed keeping her mum while Oliver gathered himself.

"How did it happen?" Felix finally asked.

"Cracked his head on the pavement. Probably drunk, knowing Dad. Or off his fucking tits."