𝕺𝖓𝖊

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Felix Catton swung his arm in Farleigh's direction for the third time of the day, when he oohhh'd loudly and nudged him at the sight of Eleanor Saint walking in the courtyard wearing a bright red summer dress as if she came straight from the magazine and casually walked the earth.

"Shut up, Farleigh." He muttered, cigarette in his hand seemingly forgotten as his gaze followed her direction, stopping in front of two people—her real friends in Oxford as opposed to him—a friend she tolerated. A friend that could never be more.

"You're better than me, because if I were you, I'd stroll up in there and kiss her light off," Xavier said, one of the people he hangs out with, though he wasn't exactly a friend. Felix only has a number of friends in the world. Sure, he's friendly, he welcomes everyone in sight, and everyone saw him as a kind person that's really cool to be around—but Felix is still an affluent boy with a castle.

"That's because you're a dog." Farleigh groaned in disgust, chatting with his gaggle of girlfriends who laughed at everything he said. He doesn't usually care about Felix's exploits, but he knew Eleanor, and though he has a rather meticulous approach to the things he surrounds himself with, Farleigh found her quite amusing. Because who just doesn't care for Felix? Everyone cares what Felix does or says, even him.

"I'm a guy that knows what I want," the boy answered, brushing his blonde hair with confidence. "As I'm sure you'll learn soon when you become man enough," he teased Felix, who's already at the end of his patience. When it comes to Saint, he doesn't tolerate as much as he does. She's a very sensitive subject anyway.

"Fuck off, mate," Felix mumbled, inhaling the poison between his lips as he looked away and found a guy staring at them from the window. He doesn't think much of it and finally spoke with India, who's been trying to get his attention since they all got together that morning. Though occasionally he can't help but gaze in Saint's direction, swearing at some point, Eleanor looked back and waved at him.

Meanwhile, Eleanor had been flustered all morning. The room accommodations got all mixed up, and she had to wait a while before settling into her temporary home. She missed their breakfast plans and agreed to just meet in the courtyard, wearing the first dress she's able to grab hastily from her suitcase. It was bright red and too fancy for the day, but she's already fashionably late and starving to death.

"So glad of you to finally grace us!" Lana said, a brunette with a lip piercing, smiling widely at finally seeing her friend.

"I thought for a second that you'd forgotten about your dear friends." Eleanor rolled her eyes at Jane, and the redhead enveloped her in an embrace.