Chapter 12: Plan Delta

Port, Sakura Empire

The Iron Blood ships that was escorting the Sakuran carriers Akagi and Kaga have arrive at the mainland of the Sakura Empire where Seal was shock to see a large Sakura tree in the middle of the island which Akagi explain to him that it's the home of their leader Nagato who is a Guardian Fox; however Kaga remain caution of him since she believes that Seal is still Royal Navy, but of course he's protecting by Iron Blood including Admiral Hipper who is keeping an eye on him to make sure he doesn't run into more yandere girls that exist on this island. They can see a couple of kansens waiting for them at the port. Their name is Souryuu and her sister Hiryuu.

Souryuu: "Welcome to Sakura Empire; Iron Blood."

Prinz Eugen: "Thank you for inviting us to see your demonstration; Bismarck won't be joining us since she has a meeting at the capital with other high ranking officers."

Souryuu: "That's okay."

Akagi: "Sorry, but we got a meeting to go for."

Hiryuu: "We take you to see Lady Nagato."

The two carriers notice Seal and question of why there is a Royal Navy kansen with them which Hipper explain to them that he join Iron Blood and don't want anymore trouble.

Hipper: "He's a member of Iron Blood; you don't have to worry about it."

Kaga don't want to believe it, but looks like the other carrier kansens agree to it, but remain observe to make sure he doesn't cause any trouble. They head to Nagato's Shrine while Seal notice that someone is watching him from distance.

Hipper: "Something wrong?"

Seal: "I feel like someone is watching me."

Hipper knows who is going to be which she can think of two kansens in Sakura Empire that will follow a male which is Taihou or Junyou. Hipper look around for them, but found nothing so they continue moving forward while been watched by Taihou who is staring at Seal from the distance.

Taihou: "Interesting kansen."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Nagato's Office, Sakura Empire

Everyone including Nagato is at the meeting to talk about how to attack Azur Lane new base in Hawaii since this is progression of Project Orochi which was advise by Akagi.

Akagi: "We're going to send Ayanami over the new base to recon the area for any defense and strength of the fleet. Me and Kaga will commence the first attack with the Siren production ships before we move forward with our planes."

Kaga: "We also learn that Enterprise will be arriving there shortly so time is short for us."

Seal rise his hand.

Nagato: "Yes Seal?"

Seal: "How about you send me out and plant mines that grant access to the base. Once Enterprise arrive at the new base then she will be damage by my mines while you girls focus on the main base. It's going to slow her down so I able to give you girls time."

The girls agree to the plan since everyone know Enterprise is the most dangerous Eagle Union carrier in Azur Lane.

Akagi: "Very well then; you better head out before we do."

Seal left while the rest continue with the meeting.

Akagi: "Zuikaku will provide our escape route just in case if Enterprise manage to pass the mines."

This will be called Plan Delta if Enterprise arrive.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Azur Lane Main Base, Hawaii

We head to the main base of Azur Lane in Hawaii where it's under construction, but unknown to them that a Sakuran destroyer manage to infiltrate the base while Seal is putting mines around the base; however he needs to wait since there is a couple of Royal Navy carriers heading in the dock and he doesn't want to surprise them early until Akagi and her sister is ready. Seal know that carrier.

Seal: "That's HMS Illustrious and her little sister HMS Unicorn."

Once the carriers reach the port; Seal continue planting mines at the route where he believe Enterprise will be arriving. Once he finish laying the mines; he have to wait until everyone is in position; however unknown to him that one of his sisters HMS Porpoise is with HMS Illustrious during her voyage. We can see HMS Porpoise depart from HMS Illustrious to meet with HMS Prince of Wales and USS Cleveland at the docks.

PW: "Welcome to  Azur Lane main base Porpoise. How was the trip?"

Porpoise: "It was nice Lady Wales; however there was infighting between my sisters so I'm glad that I left before things are heated."

PW: "Something to do with Seal I presume?"

Porpoise nod. Ever since Seal rejoin with Iron Blood; there was some talk that it was a mistake to bring him to Iron Blood while their lead ship HMS Grampus decide to let him go since the Royal Navy didn't bother to bring him back before the war with the Crimson Axis begin. HMS Rorqual was angry that her little brother was able to return back to Iron Blood without finish his sentence of been a traitor, but HMS Grampus order her to stand down and let him go. Lady Illustrious and Unicorn depart their carrier and greet the others before heading to the Command Center; however HMS Porpoise sense something in the water, but decide to ignore it while she is been observe by KMS Seal who is shock to see his older sister here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile
Pacific Ocean

We head to the deep sea of the Pacific Ocean where we can see two carriers heading to Azur Lane main base in Hawaii which is Enterprise and her little brother named USS Gettysburg which High Command request him to join the main fleet after some test at Alaska.

Gettysburg(happy): "Two Yorktown-Class Carriers enjoying the nice ride. Are you sure you're going to be okay Big sis."

Enterprise: "I manage."

USS Gettysburg is the little brother of the Yorktown-Class sisters, but part of the Priority kansen just like Roon in the experimental facility in Alaska. Unlike the other Eagle Union kansens is that he has animal trait of the white wolf and his carrier is made of ice. With two carriers heading to the mainland what would Seal react to this.

To be Continued...

Chapter 13: Battle of Azur Lane