Tae- done!..

Yn- haha-- you are l-looking so funny..

She is not stop her laughing...

Yn- y-youu hah---

She suddenly stop when he pinned her on Corner wall..
Her eyes shut up as he was holding her mouth..

Tae- stop now!!..

Yn just too shocked.  He was too closed her that thier breath was touching eachother.  They were stare at eachother.

Tae- now stop showing your fake laugh..

As he said yn look at him shocked..they were stare at eachother.   Yn shocked like how he know and about him he just lost in her eyes..he hold her hand which was pinning on wall beside her head..yn's breath hitched.  She feel an unknown sensation.

Tae- what the reason behind this fake smile..

He just directly ask her making her so shocked and surprised first. Then yn heard Adi voice calling her..yn flinch and try to get out from his grip bit he hold it more tightly..yn closed her eyes ahd his grip more tighten on her hand...

Adi- yn!?

Again his voice hit yn..he stare at her face..she slowly open eyes and look at him..and try again to get out. She sign and look down..

Tae- tell me yn!?

He asked worridly..make yn look at him again...with a little tears in her eyes..he shocked again..yn pushed him hardly and he leave her mouth and hand.. yn look down..

Yn- D-dont asked me why? Again . She said coldly..

He stare at her and yn look at him with her teary full eyes for the last time and run from there. Taehyung just too shocked now. 

Tae- she again crying why?The tears showing a secret which she hiding.

He sign frustradly . He Also don't know bit he can't see her crying he want to the reason behind it..

*

Yn- Vai?

Adi look at her and sign..

Adi- where was you..?

Yn- here...I was on call.

He nod signing. Then there taehyung came seeing him yn look away.

Asi- ohh taehyung let's go both Maa calling us for dinner.

He nod then yn run from there.

They done dinner and went to room.

At taehyung's room.

He was sitting on bad while thinking about yn. He just too confused he sure something had happened but what ?

Tae- ugh!! Why do I care. She is nothing nah...

He sign..

Tae- but...I can't see tears in her eyes. 

He laid down on bad and closed eyes just to see her infront of him..he sit on bad..

Tae- I need fresh air..

He got up and went terrace.

He come on terrace as he come he saw yn sitting on couch. Looking at the sky..he slowly walk towards her and sit beside her...yn look at him and look away again.

Yn- you what are you doing here.?

Tae- to refresh my mind...btw you?

Yn chuckled.