Ch 1: The New Kid

Everyone was walking to their next class when out of nowhere the big, wide doors at the front of the school of Hexside opened, revealing a student that no one has seen before, everyone started whispering as the new kid walked in but they stopped as soon as they saw Bria, Gavin and Angmar walked from behind the new student, Bria, Gavin and Angmar were the bullies of the school and everyone was afraid of them.

Bria looked around at everyone to make sure that no speaking could be heard from the other hexside students.

Gavin looked at Mattholoumle, Mattholoumle was the new student at Hexside and he looked like he was going to be the youngest because of his height "so, you know the rules, right?" Bria asked.

Mattholoumle nodded, Bria, Gavin and Angmar all knew that Mattholoumle was the quiet type so no one had heard his voice.

Angmar patted Matt on the head "remember, it's going to be ok plus everyone knows not to mess with you" Angmar answered.

Matt nodded again as he continued walking to his next lesson "ok guys, let's not overwhelm Matt" Bria commanded as she walked to her next lesson.

Angmar and Gavin agreed with Bria and left Matt alone so he could get used to the new surroundings of his new school.

Everyone continued their day, they didn't say or whisper anything about Matt because of how afraid they were of Bria, Gavin and Angmar as soon as they saw them leave the corridors.

An illusionist named Gus noticed the new student, Gus sighed as he knew that Bria, Gavin or Angmar Could be watching from a distance.

Gus walked over to the new student "hey, I'm Augustus but you can call me Gus for short" Gus answered as he held his hand out to the new student.

There was no response from the new student, the new student didn't say anything to Gus, not a single word came from the new students mouth and Gus found that very suspicious.

He sighed, Gus wanted to hear the new students voice but Gus respected the space that the new student may need.

Bria was carefully watching Matt from a distance so no one would force him to do anything, Bria may seem nice but she is the most feared bully in the school.

Angmar sighed as he walked over to Bria "Bria.... Should we really be watching Matt?" He asked, Bria chuckled wickedly as she looked back at Angmar "yes silly, we don't want Matt to become a traitor to us, do we?" Bria asked with a wicked grin on her face.

Gavin agreed with Bria "yea, we don't want him to betray us like the last time so that's why he's so quiet around them because he knows if he speaks then a punishment will come" Gavin explained as they both laughed wickedly but Angmar was already thinking second chances about this, Angmar did want the best for Matt but he thought that this was taking it too far.

"Guys this is taking it too far, Matt needs to speak..." Angmar answered as both Bria and Gavin looked at Angmar with a confused expression on their face "what? He needs to speak? Oh no, Angmar he doesn't he needs to learn his lesson when he's with us" Gavin said.

Angmar looked at the ground with a few thoughts in his mind, Bria noticed that and sighed "look, Angmar this is for the good, we must not let Matt betray us again, are we clear?" Bria asked, Angmar nodded in agreement "yes Bria, I understand" he answered.

Bria smirked as she looked at both of the boys "ok so let's continue watching from this distance" Bria answered.

---- In The illusionist Classroom ----

Augustus was showing Matt around the school, Matt was admiring the sights of the school, he thought everything was amazing and beautiful.

Of course Gus had Matt's back if Matt needed anything or if Matt needed help with something but Gus loved touring the new students but that doesn't happen very often as no new students sign up for Hexside.

Augustus sighed "ok and that's the last of it, if you have any questions you can just write it on my notebook I don't mind you writing on it" Gus answered as he gave his notebook to Matt.

Matt did the sign language of thank you to Gus "don't worry about it, anytime" Gus replied.

Augustus noticed that Matt started to write carefully on the soft white paper, he gave the notebook back to Augustus and Gus looked at the paper.

The paper said this

---- what the paper said ----

To Augustus

Thank you for showing me the whole school, I must say this school has a nice texture to it and I might love it here.

Bria, Gavin and Angmar aren't what they seem, Bria has been forcing me to be quiet for a while so that's why I've been quiet.

I may be doing sign languages so you know what I am saying from time to time but please don't tell Bria I told you this.

Sincerely, Mattholoumle

---- end of the paper ----

Augustus gasped in shock after reading it "oh my... I'm so sorry." Gus answered as he gave the notebook back to Matt, Matt tried to give it back but Gus refused "no, don't worry about it, you can keep it" Gus answered.

Matt nodded again and turned to face the door "oh, I'll see you later" Gus answered.

Gus watched Matt leave the classroom, Gus sighed as soon as the door closed "ok, this is going to be hard..." Gus answered as he walked out of the classroom and into the distance.

A/N

Hello everyone I'm back with a new story, I hope you enjoyed it.

Chapter 2 will be released a bit later or tomorrow.

Have a good day/afternoon/evening

Bye and remember that you are special the way you are

Word Count: 1000 words!