𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Start from the beginning

"You have a tattoo on your back?" Orla asks.

"What's Netey?" Tiana asks.

"Oh I completely forgot about that" Aneysa feels herself become slightly embarrassed, "me and Neteyam got these tattoos on our honeymoon."

-

"I'm scared" Aneysa looks towards Neteyam, who was laid on his back, whilst she was laid on her stomach.

"You're scared? The size of my tattoo is twice as big than yours" Neteyam chuckles, "but it'll be all worth it in the end.

-

"Oh I get it now!" Tiana gasps, "Netey is short for Neteyam."

To which Aneysa nods in response.

"Does Neteyam have a tattoo?" Orla asks.

"Right across his chest" Aneysa nods, "my name, in my native language."

"Oh my" Tiana looks towards Orla before the two of them giggle.

"Found it!" Tuk came running back, before noticing Orla and Tiana grinning.

"Why are you both grinning?" Tuk asks.

"They know about the tattoos" Aneysa replies, taking her phone out of Tuk's hand.

"Of course they're grinning" Tuk rolls her eyes, "i told you, my brother is a simp. No offence to you Aneysa."

"None taken. I like that he's a simp" Aneysa chuckles, "keeps the romance alive."

"Does he have abs? Do you get to touch them?" Tiana asks.

"Tiana!" Tuk shouts, "you ask the most, out of pocket questions."

"I'm curious! That is just how I am" Tiana replies.

"I'll leave you girls to it" Aneysa smiles as she walks off.

-

"Do you think the blue works better or the beige?" Kiri asks, holding up two kashmir scarves against her coat.

She looks up to Love for confirmation, when noticing that Love was not paying attention, but rather zoned out into space.

"Love?" Kiri calls out to her again.

"Hm?" Love then looks down.

"Everything alright? You seem spaced out a little" Kiri asks.

"Everything is fine" Love smiles.

"Are you thinking about the situation with Aneysa?" Kiri sighs.

"I just- I don't know what I could do to show her that I'm sorry. I didn't mean it" Love pouts.

"Drunk words are just what you think when you're sober. The only problem is, you say it out loud" Kiri replies, "you do feel that way towards her. In some sense I do not blame you, I would be jealous if Rotxo were to have a friend that is a girl."