Happy birthday Adeya Davenport!(original chapter)

Y/n's current hairstyle and outfit and Adeya's current hairstyle and outfit:

Jake's current hairstyle and outfit:

Today is Adeya's first birthday party and everyone was excited for the whole thing

The birthday party is gonna be at the mentor quarters.

Y/n was holding her now one-year old daughter in her arms.

Y/n: Today's your birthday, Adeya.

Adeya:(clapping)I wuv you, mama.(I love you, mama.)

Y/n:I love you too, Deya.

Bree walks over to Adeya and Y/n and gives her wife and child a kiss on the cheek respectively.

Adam and Jake are hanging up the banner for the birthday party. And Chase was helping,well ordering.

Chase:A little to the left.

Adam and Jake move the banner to the left.

Chase:No,to the right.

The two then move to the right. Chase continues this process till Jake turns to Chase.

Jake: Chase, you're our leader on missions, not when it comes to birthday parties for kids.

Suddenly Spin and Bob walk into the mentor quarters.

Spin: Everything looks neat.

Bob:Yeah! What's it for?

Chase: It's for Adeya, today's her first birthday.

Bob: Okay. Wait, what's a birthday?

Jake:(sighs)Man, I forget these kids don't everything about everything.

Chase:(to Bob and Spin)A birthday is a day when people like you and me are born. Birthdays are specifically linked to time of birth, location--

Jake: Birthday's are a time of celebration to celebrate life and to remember how long we've been on this earth.

Jake then finishes his explanation about birthdays.

Bob: Cool, can we help?

Jake:Nah,but you can hang out with Adeya.

Spin and Bob walk over to Adeya and play with her.

Y/n tries to call Tasha to come to Adeya's birthday but Tasha states she can't make it but wishes her granddaughter a happy birthday.

Once everything is set,all the students including Douglas and Perry and Adam, Bree, Chase, Jake and Y/n are singing happy birthday to Adeya.

Everyone: Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Adeya! Happy birthday to you!

Adeya then tries to blow out some candles and only manage to get a few. Jake then assists his niece with blowing out the candles using his elemental manpulation to create a miniature wind.

Everyone then gives some birthday speeches and spend the rest of the day celebrating Adeya and her important milestone.

A/n: Sorry if it's not perfect but I hope you guys enjoyed and as usual god bless 🙏.