First day of bionic academy

Y/n's current hairstyle and outfit and Adeya's current hairstyle and outfit:

Jake's current hairstyle and outfit:

Adam, Bree, Chase, Jake, Y/n, Adeya, Leo and Davenport arrive at the bionic academy

Davenport steps out the hydraloop as he introduces everyone to the academy.

Donald: Welcome to the Davenport bionic academy.

Adam, Bree, Chase, Jake, Y/n, Adeya and Leo step out of the hydraloop.

Y/n: Wow.

Bree: Whoa, cool !

Adam: Oooh,a window!

Jake:I like this.

Chase: Wow, the hydraloop is amazing! We just went from the mainland to the middle of the ocean in less than 30 seconds!

Leo:My lunch came out in less than three.

Jake: Just to be honest, that was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.

Donald:So, what do you think?

Bree: Beautiful view,tons of space. I assume we'll be sleeping in the basement again.

Y/n: I'm lucky I got a private room all for myself and my baby girl.

Bree: What about me? I'm your wife.

Y/n: It's for you too,babe.

Davenport then states that they'll sleeping in the mentor quarters for them he then shows them around the academy and takes them to the training area.

Donald: This is the training where you guys will train the kids to become bionic heroes.

Adam:If you couldn't teach Chase to be one, what chance do these kids have?

Jake:I can't lie, that is funny. But now's not the time for jokes.

Donald: Jake's right, you guys need to take this seriously. You're mentors now. And you have important roles as mentors.