2

baz's pov
i still...have feelings for dahlia. she hates me though and the thought of her with someone else pisses me off. though i love my daughter and i love Catherine. i find myself wishing dahlia was her mother. here we are partying because pope is home and she comes out in a bathing suit. fuck.

her dark hair falling down her back

her dark hair falling down her back. "Baz" it's Pope. i look at him drinking a beer "yeah?" "you gotta cut the shit with Lia." he snaps. i reply "what? protecting her? you weren't here pope" "and who's fault was that? this isn't protection it's seclusion and she deserves more. better. than you especially." he glares. always her protector. i say "was surprised you ain't try to kill me yet" "im tempted. but she asked me not to" he replies.

i say "she's been erratic man. all over the place. last thing she needs is being trapped with a baby with an asshole" he scoffs "she's heartbroken. thanks for that by the way. you're jealous and don't want her to move on but we all know she deserves to" she does but i'm selfish.

i watch her with craig and glare. he snaps "stop. if it happens let it happen" "craig's a fucking junkie." i snap. he glares "and yet i feel he's the better option" leaving.

Craig's pov
i walk up to her in the pool "hey" she smiles that beautiful smile "hey Craig" i eye her obviously "hey Lia. everything good with you and pope" she smiles and nods as we just sit at the edge our feet in the water now. she nods "yeah just had a lot i ain't tell him about when i visited" i ask "he ain't know you and baz split did he?" she shakes her head "nope" fuck. "how is baz still breathing? we all know pope is crazy about you" she chuckles "asked him not to. wouldn't look good if we all start turning on one another would it? and don't say that as if he's in love with me" nudging me drinking her beer. i chuckle "you sure he's not?" she says "i love him as i love deran. like a brother. he's the older brother i used to have" "and what about what he feels for you?" i ask.

wondering just how deep they go. she chuckles "trust me he's not in love with me craig. pope doesn't do subtle when it comes to that sort of thing" she's right. "but there is love here just not that kind" good i might have a chance. i tell her "you look beautiful" randomly. she chuckles "thanks. considering you call other women sexy, hot, and anything else but that...i'll take it as a compliment" i laugh "good. because it is one." she asks "how's renn" i shrug "she's renn...gives me what i want"

"got any coke?" she asks me with a smile. i chuckle "you know i do. but baz and pope would kill me together if they found out i gave you it" she chuckles "best not let them find out then huh?" she's the best kind of trouble.

i chuckle "lets go" standing and i lead her into my room and pour the coke and make lines with a razor and roll the dollar "ladies first" and she takes it and snorts a few lines laying back "thanks...i needed this" smiling at the ceiling. i do a few lines and lay with her "baz causing trouble again?" "when is he not? i just wish he'd leave me alone. and stop trying to fuck me when his bitch isn't around. is that too much to ask for craig" she says. as she cuddles into my chest. routine. "not at all. you could out him to catherine about it. payback for him breaking your pretty little heart and maybe he'd back off" she huffs a laugh "last thing i need is for baz to be single then he'd never fuck off" i laugh "i guess you're right. but you know you can always come to me. popes home now too. and deran is here as well" she chuckles "feel like it's about to be a dick swinging contest between baz and pope. and trust me i know. not like baz is ever one to listen." "hey ill bust his ass for you. just ask" i say and she chuckles "like smurf would let you hurt her favorite toy" i laugh "don't care. i'll do it"