Chapter 11: 【Aching Bone】

"The only thing I've gotta worry about is.... how am I supposed to do that?" Y/N sighed,multiple thoughts & half-baked concepts swirled aimlessly within his own mind. All leading to one singular end result every single time: failure.

"How can I formulate a cohesive and a long-term conclusion to this deadline,I've already dug myself in a hole by that bet." Y/N thought to himself,his expression scrunched in slight annoyance.

"Heeyyy!,why are you standing in their like a mannequin.. Let's go inside; that's the reason why we came here to begin with." Gojo chided in a nonchalant manner,slightly turning his head to Y/N. Y/N upon hearing his words as he abruptly yanked himself out of his own thoughts.

"...I guess you're right,Gojo."

"IT'S SENSEI!"

"Yeah,yeah,let's just go in already..." Y/N exclaimed nonchalantly as he waved off his sensei's complaints,gojo simply pouted upon being ignored in such a brazen manner. They would abruptly walk inside the gym(Gojo would be waltzing in like a fairytale princess😒)

The trio would converse within one another,although Y/N didn't speak a single word as they entered.

"It's empty?,that would make some sense; seeing how their could be a high probability of this building being owned by jujutsu tech.." Y/N noted,glancing at the barren interior of the gym,which was only filled with workout equipment like any other building of this description.

"Now.. onto more important matters; how can i deal with the current predicament im currently dug myself into?..... Why the hell am I speaking in a 3rd person perspective.." Y/N sighed for a moment,deciding to just not think about it for now,his brow furrowed in slight annoyance with his current situation.

"Ummm,Yuji.."

"Hmm?" Yuji hummed in response at nobara,glancing at her.

"What's up with the newbie? He's been acting a little... skittish..." Nobara eyed him from afar as Yuji simply glanced at the fidgeting newcomer.

"I think it's because he's... nervous." Yuji murmured,which only seemed to slightly annoy her.

"Why the hell would he be–"

"It's due to the bet he made with gojo,our sensei.." Fushiguro explained,promptly cutting her off.

"Oi!,I was talking,you damn porcupine!💢" Fushiguro simply ignored her abrupt protests as he continued to speak nonetheless.

"Seeing he had made a bet or, in other words; something similar to a binding vow. He can't particularly pull out of a deal of his own making. And seeing how our sensei had agreed to his request,it'll just be an annoyance for him,after all... theirs nothing to lose even if he were to fail." Fushiguro explained to his colleagues,which left Yuji completely shell-shocked from the information. While nobara simply grumbled to herself.

"I guess you're right,Megumi.." Yuji murmured,his eyes filled with confusion.

"Clever; that's to be expected from someone of his expertise & background." Y/N glanced at the sorcerer for a second.

"But talk about a shabby life; his dad was a deadbeat at best, but at least he has a better one... for now.." Y/N sighed,his mind filled with pity for the misfortune that'll befall wielder of the ten shadows,due to his prior knowledge from reading multiple manga's in his meantime,which filled the void before.

(I SMELL PLOT-CONVIENCE)

"Okay,let's begin with a simple sparring match. First, our newbie will have a teeny weeny duel with yuji." Gojo exclaimed in a nonchalant manner with a smirk plastered across his face. "Then you'll have to have a duel with megumi afterward!" Gojo exclaimed triumphantly,his smirk widening as Y/N gave him a blank stare while megumi scowled at gojo.