Chapter 9: 【2k special】

It had been a few days since Y/N had been bedridden,which was peaceful to a certain extent. His recovery was far more entertaining than expected due to how satoru & his students visited him on a daily basis. Which would eventually lead to choas that he liked to watch,seeing how they would or be quaint,Satoru would cause quite the ruckus. Leading to them being almost removed from his room on multiple occasions by the nurses. Y/N had told the staff that it was alright & how he allowed them to stay. The nurses respected your words & simply left afterward. Scolding Satoru for making so much noise as they left, he simply laughed it off as if it was nothing or wasn't worth his concern.

"Welp... that was fun now.. it's time... for school?" Y/N sighed,his stature lurched slightly at the thought of school. He'd never expected he'll have to go back into that bottomless hole of anxiety & suffering.

(BRUH,I'VE GOT FINALS TOMORROW😭😭)

".... This is going to be repetitive,but it'll be worth it in the long run... I guess?" Y/N contemplated his current,which were quite beneficial in his favor. But it would be boring as hell,but he'll have to endure it for just a few.... days.

Y/N would continue to walk down the street,moving in between the masses of civilians with ease. He would notice that some of them were looking at him far longer than usual... did one of them blush?

"... I've gotta figure this out..." Y/N brow furrowed in slight confusion,his pace slowly increased,he would walk past the front of a window. He took the opportunity to glance at his reflection... oh,that was the reason.

"...It seems like I'm... attractive?" His mind swirled with mild unease,this is the reason why people,mostly women, were staring at him because of his looks. He's never really had a lovelife, so this is new grounds for him. His unease quickly vanished afterward due to [Gamer's Mind].

"This is going to be quite troublesome." Y/N huffed,stroking his chin out of habit, which was a mindless trait of his. He would continue to walk down the street,his footsteps clicked against the pavement. He heard some whisper from behind him as he continued to walk down the sidewalk. Paying no mind or attention to even one grain of his time with unnecessary blabber behind him.

His pace increased,ignoring the piercing stares of others with little difficulty as some of the passersbys murmured to themselves. Some of their gazes shifted & focused upon him,which was quite annoying in Y/N's own opinion.

"He looks pretty."

"I won't mind getting a piece of that hunk."

"I wonder if he has a girlfriend?"

"I'll take my chance if he's single."

Y/N's brow furrowed slightly mild annoyance and irritation. Gamer's mind abruptly quells his growing irritation from the constant murmurs of those he walked past. He seriously couldn't believe how direct some of these people were.

"This is starting to become quite the annoyance." Y/N closed his eyes for a moment,letting out a deep sigh as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. He knew it would only be a matter of time until one of them would try to talk with him. Which would be a blatant attempt to form some time of connection with him to try to pique his interest.

"It'll be better if I were to focus upon something of greater interest & worth my time...." Y/N glanced around his surroundings,abruptly seeing a small insufficient cursed spirit clinging onto a bystander. He knew it wasn't worth his time & how he wasn't a sorcerer, so it wasn't his problem either.

"Maybe.. I could focus upon cursed energy,also.. did Gojo really destroy the inverted spear of heaven, or did he seal it away,but that's mainly theoretical..." Y/N murmured to himself,the use of cursed energy can be focused & concentrated upon a certain,so it doesn't pour out everywhere like an overflowing cup of tea.