"Mom coming home soon. Daddy ah be home later tonight." I say.

"It don't be nun to do here, I can't wait to play with Naim. It's fun having him here, I hope he stays here." Quarter sighs, looking thru channels on TV.

"Yea me too." Quan agrees.

Mom calls and I answer putting it on speaker.

"Hey momma."

"Hi mommy!" The boys yell.

"Hey babies." She sighs, sounding exhausted.

"You good?" I take it off speaker.

"I'm fine darling. But I just spoke to yo broke ass auntie."

"Reyna?" I laugh.

"Yes. Ou that bitch work my nerves... but anywho you know me and yo dad throwing our anniversary party? He been busy so she helped me plan it. I'ma need fa you to help out sum, please." She says.

"Sure."

"Thank God you not being difficult. We having a lot of guests. Grandma Demenah, Aint Dereyna, Zamiya, Uncle Chunky, Carter, Jabriah, Amour, Isaiah, grandma, grandaddy, Keyara, Zeus, Toyota, both they boyfriends, Uncle Glue Stick, Middle Man, and Milkway, and Aint Moonshine, all my family. All yo daddy's. Every fucking body." She lists off.

"Oh damn." I raise my eyebrows.

"Yea, so shit needa be together. I just need for you to do decorations. No budget, you got good taste so I trust you gone make it nice. I'll pay you 300." She offers.

"Momma I'm doing it for free, the hell?" I laugh.

"Aight. But if your friends or cousins wanna help, I'll pay them, okay?"

"Okay, I gotchu."

"Aight, love you."

"Love you too, but when you coming home?" I ask.

"2 hours. Bye."

"Okay, bye." I hang up.

I'ma hit up Amour, my cousin, to help me decorate. I'ma hit Party City today tho, and order sum Express shipping online too.

We hear the garage and the alarm meaning Jahir came back with Naim.

"Y'all heard her? She'll be home in like 2 hours. I'm in charge of decorating for the party." I tell the boys.

"Okay. Can we help?"

"Sure. I'ma ask Jahir and Naim if they wan help too. We just gone run by Party City and Target, maybe Walmart. See what they got." I nod.

"Can we run by my girl crib?" Quarter asks.

"Nigga you just got out yours. But I'll text Shania's mother. If she respond by the time we done, you can stop and see her." I roll my eyes.

"I think I gotta crush on her." He blushes.

"How you got a crush on yo girlfriend???" I ask.