🥀

As Persephone's son, San enjoyed arranging flowers and crafting flower crowns. His flower and fertility goddess heritage granted him the superpower of controlling plants, allowing him to create flower crowns effortlessly by moving his hands, almost like magic.

On a bright day with perfect weather in the Persephone flower fields in Greece, it was an ideal moment to spend time together. Amidst the beautiful spring blossoms adorned with butterflies, San seamlessly blended into the floral landscape, making it challenging for Yunho to distinguish him from the flowers.

At that time, San was enjoying the company of Yunho, Apollo's son, who shared his father's love for wearing and creating flower crowns. Unlike San, Yunho's approach was manual and time-consuming, lacking the plant-controlling abilities that San possessed.

Using his powers, San replaced Yunho's wilting lily crown without touching it, creating a vibrant primrose crown in seconds. Yunho expressed gratitude, and San explained the necessity of the change.

As they continued their activities, San immersed himself in the joy of smelling flowers, blessing them, and extending their freshness. While engaged in their pursuits, he remained oblivious to Yunho's silent actions.

Suddenly, San sensed someone replacing his azalea crown with a new one—fern and myrtle. Turning around, he saw Yunho's bright smile and asked if he liked it. San accurately identified the flowers without a mirror, showcasing his ability to discern any plant he had physical contact with.

Yunho observed the red blush on San's cheeks, as San felt honored by Yunho's manual effort in placing the flower crown. Expressing gratitude, San appreciated Yunho's thoughtful choice of fern and myrtle.

"You know? Fern and myrtle suit you perfectly," Yunho remarked.

"Thank you, Yunho. Thanks for choosing the best for me."