Chapter 1: A Field Trip Gone Wrong

In the science museum of Royal Woods, Michigan, a group of sixth-graders was taking part in a field trip. Among the students was a preteen boy with white hair, freckles on his cheeks, an orange shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes.

His name was Lincoln Loud

His name was Lincoln Loud. He was the middle child in a big family. A REALLY big family. One boy, a mom, a dad, and TEN sisters! Among his sisters, five were big and five were little.

To say that his life was crazy would be an understatement. His life could be best described as chaotic! As much as he loved his sisters, there were times where they could drive him crazy. Such as Luan going too far with her pranks every April Fool's Day; or Lynn getting too competitive when it came to sports.

At that moment, he was very curious about what the science professor was so eager to show everyone. He turned his gaze to a boy his age and asked, "What do you think it's gonna be?"

The boy he spoke to had dark skin and black hair. He wore a pair of glasses, a long-sleeve shirt with yellow and blue stripes, black pants, and black shoes. This was his best friend, Clyde McBride. They were such good friends since childhood that one could say that their bond was brotherly.

 They were such good friends since childhood that one  could say that their bond was brotherly

"I really don't know," said Clyde. "I hope that whatever it is, it's all worth the wait. I wonder if it would impress Lisa?"

"Oh, puh-lease," said a rude voice. "You don't need to bring up Larry's stupidly smart little sister!"

The two buddies groaned in annoyance as they knew who spoke. It was a boy with red hair. He wore a yellow shirt with a green gear on it, gray pants, and white shoes. This was Chandler McCann, the worst boy that Lincoln had ever known. He enjoyed torturing Lincoln and his friends. No matter how hard he tried, Lincoln could never figure out why Chandler was so evil. No one could!

 No one could!