Enter: Makami Uta

A/N

Parentheses are what Cassidy/Yoriichi really feels about the situation that she tries to keep out of her head and ignore. Her thoughts are conflicting, but she doesn't know how to trust people anymore.

Yoriichi was sitting on a branch on a high tree, with Akai Libon covering her. She had been waiting there for two hours, protected by her ability. It surprised a lot of people just how patient Cassidy, no, Yoriichi was, but she could not move for anywhere between thirty minutes to six hours. This was mostly due to when she came to possess Golden Freddy.

Golden Freddy used to be Fredbear. However, the animatronic was practically destroyed after the Bite of '83 by Afton and Henry Emily. Golden Freddy was unable to move around, because the animatronic's legs were too broken. Cassidy had never been able to find a person that could fix the animatronic, she had even begged Afton. CC hadn't wanted to fix the animatronic anyway and when Cassidy had asked why, CC had explained that he was still traumatized by the animatronic.

Cassidy hadn't pushed it after that.

Cassidy had always loved the animatronic. Even now, thinking about it made Yoriichi happy. Golden Freddy was linked to good memories with CC. CC was like a second brother to her, but she knew that she didn't need to pretend that CC and she were twins anymore.

Because she had Michikatsu, even though she had to leave him behind.

Yoriichi never claimed to be a good person. She knew that leaving him behind would strain their relationship. However, she knew what her goal was. Heaven and hell were watching her. She could not fail them. She didn't want to fail this world more than she already had by introducing Kibutsuji into this world.

Everything was going according to plan though. Now that she was alone, she could train her abilities until it was time for her to meet Kibutsuji and kill him once and for all. That was the plan. Hopefully Michikatsu wouldn't hate her too much.

Hopefully.

But Yoriichi was never lucky, so he probably hated her.

Akai Libon unwraps from around her and Yoriichi smiles as she is exposed to the world. She looks down and sees a small village below her. Unable to believe her luck, or lack of luck since this is Yoriichi after all, she uses Akai Libon to bring her down from the tree. She lands on the ground and walks into the village.

It wasn't a very large village, but Yoriichi knew that it was far enough away from the Tsugikuni residence so she wouldn't have to worry about moving quickly.

If Yoriichi was being honest, she wanted a friend. She wanted a friend really badly, but she couldn't afford to get distracted from her goal. So, she locked that idea out of her mind. It didn't matter anymore. Once she went to hell, she would have CC and Charlie to be around. Nobody from this world mattered once Yoriichi was finally able to rest.

Nobody who cared would remember her anyway, so it didn't matter.

Hopefully Michikatsu didn't hate her too much. She really didn't want him to hate her, but it was inevitable considering her mission involved her leaving him behind. Yoriichi really didn't want any strings attached to her or any relationships when she died and defeated Kibutsuji.

And yes, she did plan on dying if everything went to plan.

As Yoriichi walked through the village, she could feel eyes on her. It didn't alarm her that much. Most people get curious yet cautious of new arrivals, especially in a village as small as this one. Yoriichi didn't think much about it though. She just needed to find a place to stay for the night since it was almost nighttime.