↳˗ˏˋsixˊˎ˗ ↴

Start from the beginning

'and hey,' duncan looked towards mr.satella, 'maybe your dad can show me some more pool stuff.'

courtney sighed, 'i'll go get my suit..'

'well now that the clouds lifted, it's a pretty okay day, huh?' duncan turned to courtney as they were walking.

'wow check out that water!' the boy yelled.

'do you know how many gallons of chemicals are dumped into the oceans each year?' the brunette asks, not looking up at him though. she's still kicking the sand.

the boy sighed, 'don't you ever just kick back?'

'i mean. i know the world has its problems,' duncan starts and pushes his hair back, 'but would it kill you to smile once in a while?'

'i do smile.' she defends, 'it's just , you mentioned the ocean and i saw this thing on CNN-'

'no forget about CNN-'

'yo, nelson! what's up?!' someone yells from the stairs.

his teal eyes looked up to see geoff, justin, lindsay, and bridgette.

'great. okay.' his eyes then begin to roll, 'listen, if we're gonna be friends, we have to deal with them sooner or later, right?

courtney just looked around, 'come on.' he says , walking towards the stairs.

'yeah, so i called your house and they said you were at the beach-' justin starts, 'so i figured you must be at your spot.'

justin looks over to see courtney and smirks, 'you know, many women have lost it here.' he laughed but duncan didn't find him funny.

'shut up justin.'

geoff walked over to them and punched justin jokingly in the back, 'please excuse our friend here, his pants are kind of tight.'

the brunette girl pursed her lips.

'it cuts off the circulation to his brain,' geoff laughs again, putting his hand out, 'im geoff.'

courtney took it , 'i know who you are.' she says with a blank expression.

'hey, courtney. — it is courtney , right?' a girl with a blonde ponytail asks her.

'yeah.' the brunette smiled softly.

'yo duncan, come help us unload the truck!' geoff yelled for duncan.

lindsay walks over to the girls and gestured towards duncan, 'so, think the mourning periods over yet?'

'please, it's way over.' the other blonde laughed and laid her towel down.

'mourning period?' courtney asked.

'yeah, without gwen, zack's available now.' lindsay replied and sat on her towel.

'yeah- but what's the deal? i mean- don't tell me you guys are on a date-?' bridgette asked the brunette, sitting in her chair.

'um- no, we are just friends..' the latina smiled and opened her journal.

'hey , check out boobs on super freak.' justin laughed looking down at courtney.

'you know, from up here she kind of looks normal.' geoff says.

once the boys got back down from unloading their stuff geoff grabbed a volleyball.

'is this what yall ladies are going to do all day?' geoff asked the girls who were sunbathing.