ミ★ 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 ★彡

ابدأ من البداية

''Don't think of falling asleep right now. You have to eat.''

Kim then whined and tried to convince Kenta with whatever he could, but failed multiple times.

''Kenta come on!!"

''No.''

''Please, love...?"

"No is no Kim. Plus all you have to do is eat,'' 

The younger then gave up and rolled his eyes taking a seat at the dinner table and waited as the elder served him. He smiled brightly as the warm plates of food were placed in front of him, feeling hungry. He stared at the elder with sparkles in his eyes, watching him until he sat down across from him. They both began to eat, talking about whatever they could, feeling comfortable.

''Not bad of a cook!''Kim commented and finished taking the last bite.

 Kenta was a rather fast eater as he had finished eating first, but waited for the other to finish so he could wash all the dishes. The elder stood up and began to collect the plates, Kim quickly stopped him, took the plates out of his hands, and began to wash them. 

Kenta shrugged and went to lie on the couch, closing his eyes before opening them and shifting to look at Kim. He smiled knowing that he loved the other boy so much and he wouldn't trade him for anybody else or nothing else.

The younger then laid on top of him, automatically wrapping his arms around the waist of the other as an instinct. Both of them smiled before sharing a gentle but loving kiss, being absorbed in their world. They then flinched as they heard a knock on their front door, staring at each other with confused looks on their faces. Kim slowly got off of Kenta and frowned.

''Who the hell did you invite?'' Kim whispered.

''Nobody! I don't know anybody outside of the mansion except you! Who did you invite?'' Kenta also whispered back.

The person at the door kept knocking and Kenta got suspicious. He went to a drawer and pulled out a gun they had stored, alarming Kim.

''Put the gun away Kenta!!" Kim whispered-shouted.

''What if something happens?!" Kenta answered. 

''Kenta I swear to God. Put that damn gun away before I kill you with it!'' Kim threatened, making the older hide the gun away. ''Stand near the door, but don't make yourself obvious that you're there,''

Kim then walked up to the door, sparing a glance at Kenta before hesitantly opening the front door. It was North and Sonic.

''What took you so long, to open the door?" North asked.

''What are you guys even doing here??'' Kim asked suspiciously. He then eyed Kenta who was asking him who it was. He made a face at the elder, trying to tell him to shut up. 

''Is someone with you?" Sonic questioned. Kim wasn't paying to the other males, still trying to tell his boyfriend to go away. 

''Go away, Kenta!'' Kim mouthed and continued to glare at the older. 

Both Sonic and North frowned, as they looked at each other before smirking. Kim was suddenly pushed by Kenta but not roughly, making him surprised. He pushed Kenta back and got annoyed, not taking his eyes off the elder.

''Woahh. Someone is with Kimmy!~'' North teased, still smirking. Kim also then glared at North before slamming the door in both male's faces.

''Kimmy, huh?'' Kenta mocked smiling. 

''I will gladly go to jail just for murder against you!'' Kim said before dragging the elder to the backyard. ''Don't move or make a sound.'' 

''It's cold outside, Kim!'' 

''Deal with it!'' 

Kim then slammed shut the glass door, leaving the older male hidden, freezing in the backyard. He walked back to the front door, opened it, and sighed as both males were still there. He let them inside and rolled his eyes as they looked around in search of something specifically somebody. 

''What do you guys want,'' Kim asked again.

''Who's the lucky girl?'' North asked raising his eyebrows.

''Or lucky boy!'' Sonic chimed in and smiled at Kim. 

''It's nobody! Plus mind your business!!'' Kim answered and rolled his eyes.

''Kim! It's too fucking co━'' Kenta walked back into the house but then froze.

 Everyone was shocked. Kenta is shocked at getting caught, North and Sonic are shocked at seeing Kenta, and then there's Kim tired of everyone's shit. 

''I swear to God.'' Was the only thing Kim said before throwing his slipper at Kenta harshly. ''Also both of you guys get out of my house! Tell anyone about this and I'll murder both of you guys.''

''Of course Kimmy! Spend a good time with your boyfriend!~'' North replied and walked out of the house with Sonic. 

Kim again slammed the front door and spared one glance at Kenta before walking upstairs, annoyed. Kenta quickly double-checked to make sure both younger males were officially gone before following behind his boyfriend.

When he walked into the bedroom, Kim was already comfortably in bed with his eyes closed but not fully asleep. Kenta quickly changed into comfortable house clothes and also then got into bed with Kim. The younger rolled over to the side, embracing the elder in a hug as he smiled enjoying the warmth.

Kim then suddenly cursed the older out in Korean, making him confused.

''Alright..Thats enough. Go to sleep, love,'' He replied and stroked the younger head.

Both males then slowly drifted off to sleep, in a safe and loving embrace.