VI

Selah's POV
—————————————————
IM ENGAGEDDDDDD.

I don't even know how to plan weddings. Danny is saying he wants to get married in a few months. That's a bit fast. I get it though... he just can't wait to get married.

I told Brianna about it... I couldn't tell if she was happy or not. Her words were "That's nice.. long as you're happy."

Hailey is absolutely ecstatic though. She won't stop talking about it or trying to plan it. Chasey is happy and i've finally heard the story behind her showing up to the hospital.

Am I a bit upset at Chasey for something she did when we were teenagers? Absolutely. Am I gonna get over it? I'm not sure.

Let's just say she snitched on me and got me kicked out of school.

"Omg! Do you want a big or small wedding cake?" Hailey screams for the thousandth time. I love that's she so involved but she can chill.

Danny, Hailey, and I were all in Danny's kitchen. We were discussing the wedding. Well me and Hailey were discussing it... Danny was watching anime.

He was sitting at the dining room table, watching the tv very closely.

"I don't know. Baby, big or small?" I say, walking over to Danny and sitting in his lap.

He subconsciously placed his hand on my thigh but still didn't realize I was there.

He didn't hear me I think. I guess this episode was too good.

"Baby!" I say again. He looks up at me in shock.

"Yes, love?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Do you want a big or small cake?"

"Uhm.. make it big." He puts his head on my shoulder and continues watching his show.

"Big it is then." Hailey says, writing something on her notebook.

"Are you guys doing regular vows or are you guys writing them?" Hailey asks, taking a bite out of an apple.

"Regular." I say and she stopping chewing her apple and gives me a look. "What?"

"Really? You guys love romantic words and stuff." She says.

"Yeah I know but we wanna save it for each other."

"Whatever.. your wedding." She rolls her eyes. "I am your maid of honor right?"

"Yes, Hailey you are my maid of honor." I laugh and she gives me a thumbs up.

"Hey, baby? You wanna go to the park later?" Danny asks me and I look down at him in confusion. He never goes to the park.

"Uhm sure bub. If you want." I say and he nods. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay." He kisses me before tapping my thigh, signaling me to get up so he could go.

He walks to his room after turning off the tv. That was very strange but I'm gonna ignore it.

"Uh, what was that about?" Hailey says, throwing away the rest of her apple.

"I don't even know." I shrug, sitting back down. "I'm going to stop by Bri's house later."

"You know what. Make Bri your maid of honor." Hailey says, closing her notebook and walking over to the dining room table.

"Hailey, don't be like that." I say, and she rolls her eyes.

"You've honestly been up this girl's as-" She starts but i don't let her finish.