III

Hailey's POV
—————————————————
I was chilling on my couch, watching School Sprits, when my phone started ringing.

I groaned and ignored it because my show was getting interesting. Plus what could be so important.

Honestly, I hope Selah doesn't get hurt. Brianna seems... tough? I don't know. I just hope she doesn't fall in love with her. I actually like Danny for Selah. I only be mean to him for fun.

My phone rang again and once more I ignored it. That was until it buzzed numerous of times.

I quickly paused my show and picked up my phone, only to be told the worse news ever.

Unknown number: IS THIS HAILEY!? THIS IS BRIANNA! SELAHS HURT! REALLY HURT! SHES AT PARADISE PARK! BY THE SWINGS! IF YOU FIND HER IN TIME YOU CAN SAVE HER!! PLEASE HURRY. IM SO SO SORRY!!

I didn't even have time for questions. Like where'd she find my number?Why is Selah hurt? And why did Brianna just leave her?

I practically flew out the door. I left the tv on and most of the lights as well. I ran to my car, got in, and immediately started it.

I know exactly where paradise park is, therefore it didn't take long to get there.

I pulled up and rushed out the car. I started frantically looking for the swings, hoping my best friend was okay.

There was no one around so she was literally suffering by herself.

I finally came across her. She was laying on the ground with her arms lying limply beside her. I gasped and hurried towards her.

"Selah. Omg." I say, tears threatening to spill. She looked so bad. You couldn't even tell it was her. Both of her eyes were black and her face was bloody and bruised.

I checked her pulse with my shaky hand. She was still alive thank God, but her pulse was very faint.

Her phone was beside her like maybe she tried to call somebody.

I panicked and dialed 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" A woman answered.

"My b-best friend is h-hurt. She's bleeding and h-her pulse is v-very very w-weak." I say with a shaky voice.

"What happened to her?" They ask.

"I d-don't know. Can y-you just h-help me please." I cry, scared for my childhood friends life.

"Okay. Where are you located? And what's your best friend's name?"

"I'm at P-Paradise Park and her n-name is Z-Ziyan Selah H-Hall." I answered. I looked down to see Selah trying to talk. "Hold o-on. She's trying to t-talk."

"Hail-" She tries to whisper, only to be stopped by throwing up blood.

Who the heck did this to her.

"Ma'am, are you there?" The woman on the phone asks.

I hold Selah's hand as I continue to talk to the lady. It's 12 o'clock and I'm spending my evening in the middle of a park with my half dead best friend in front of me.

Could be worse.... I guess.

"Yes, h-hello?" I sniffle, still holding Selah's hand.

"Is she okay? Is she talking?"

"No! Please j-just hurry!" I cried and wiped my tears.

"Ma'am I'm trying the best I can."

What? This bit- never mind.