10. Nishtha vs Meera!!...

Everyone panicked seeing karthik's condition....
Ishani looked at Rishi and said...

Ishani crying - karthik ko abhi bhi hosh nahi aa rha hai....Rishi lets take him to the hospital fast....

Rishi panicked - Haa..lets go...

Adarsh calm- koi kahi nahi jayega .... Rishi call Dr Jain and explain him the his condition...He will bring the necessary....

Avni- pr Adarsh look at karthik he need immediate treatment... The dose of EpiPen can wear off in some minutes ... Doctor ko yaha ane mai time lag jayega lets go...

Adarsh - I said my final decision Avni... Your son is on news for having a fling outside ... I don't want any another mess ....

He said looking at Meera, whose eye's were on Karthik.... But sensing gaze on her she looked at Adarsh who is glaring at her....she immediately averted her gaze....

While Rishi looked at his dad in disbelief...He knows his dad won't back off from his decision so he immediately called the family doctor of Goenka's and inform about the situation....

.
.
.

Dr was checking on Karthik as he still unconscious... Avni and Ishani is sitting on his bed beside karthik....

Dr after he was done said ...

Dr- can you tell me what did he ate recently??...

Avni unsure- usne abhi toh kuch nahi khaya...

Rishi who was there only said - Haa , Dr bhaiya ne toh sirf lunch kiya tha uske baad toh he didn't ate anything ...

Dr Shake his head slightly - Kya unhe phele bhi ese allergic reactions hue hai??...or if you Know he is allergic to something??..

Avni nodded her head- Haa... He is ... He is allergic to Tamarind (imli)... But we make sure to not use anything which consist Tamarind, toh fir...

Dr nodded - May be you are not aware off ...

Meera who was at door and Listening to whole conversation looked down with guilt.....Tears escape from her eyes.... If only she have control her desire and mouth to eat Pani puri... She understood, karthik is in these condition because of he ate those pani puri.... She was silently shedding tears....

Nishtha who was inside Karthik's room saw Meera shedding tears.... She nudge Nishant to gain his attention... He looked at her with annoyed expression...
She signal him to look out at Meera... He squinted his eyes looking at Meera... Twins came out of the room silently....They came near Meera , Nishtha held Meera's arm making her startled ....
Nishtha drag her to Nishant's room which was end of these floor, followed by Nishant....

Nishtha left her arm with jerk , making Meera stumbled back a bit ....
Nishi and Nishant were piercing their gaze with red eyes ....

Meera was not able to comprehend what made twins so furious of her ....

Meera puzzled - Nishtha , what's wrong ??... Tum mujhe iss tarah kyu lekar aayi yaha pr .....

Nishtha mock - ohh now trying to be innocent.... Tum hi thi na bhaiya ke sath mai ??... So you tell us what you did with him that he is in these state....

Meera looked down .... She didn't knew what to say her ....

Nishtha grabbed her chin harshly, making her hiss in pain ....

Nishant furious - you woman don't check my patience... Tell us what you did, or else I have my ways to make you speak....

Meera was shocked with the twins behavior toward her....she never expected them to behave so harshly with her .... Still she processing with there behaviour that she was shocked by Nishtha's sudden action ....