9. Sweet Moments!!..

Karthik and Meera was now in the car , driving to Goenka Mansion....
The environment in the car is getting quiet thick and tensed.... Both Haven't exchange a words from the time they came out of the police station...
Karthik is suffocating with the guilt , just because of his sister , Meera had to face such a huge problem....He dont even know how to face her right now....

He put brake to his car and with jerk they were push forward ....
Meera also snapped out of her thougts.... If it wasn't for seat belt she would have hit her head on the dashboard ... She looked out of the window to find that they are in some desserted area.... Before she could ask Karthik anything , she heard a click' sound ....

Karthik get out of the car and took a deep breath to calm himself... His eyes were turning red out of anger ... He never in his dream thought that his sister could do something like these...

Seeing him like these Meera immediately came out of the car and went near him ....
She called him meekly but getting no response from him .... she put his hand on shoulder to gain his attention...
Karthik opened his eyes and looked towards her ....

Meera - Karthik ji , are you fine ??... Aap ese gaadi se bhar kyu aagye ??....

Karthik didn't answer her and looked away not able to meet his gaze with her ... How can she even talk with him so calmly after what his sister did with him... She should be furious at him and should yell for the things she went through....

Getting no response she jerked him snapping him out of his thoughts....

Meera - Karthik ji please, ese chup mat rhiye???... Kuch toh boliye...

Karthik wishper - I am sorry...

Meera eyes twitch hearing him apologizing ... She Now understood what exactly the matter is ...

Meera shake her head slightly and Cupped his face making him look at her....

Meera- aap kyu sorry bol rhe hai Karthik ji??...

Karthik - Nishtha ne jo kiya hai uske baad , I just don't know hi tumse nazre kesse milao... I really didn't know usne esa kyu kiya ... But I am really sorry from her behalf ... I apologize to you from bottom of my heart...

He folded his hand in front of her taking her aback she looked at him with teary eyes...

Meera wishper - toh kya Nishtha se mera koi rishta nahi hai Karthik ji??...

she asked him in slightly hurt tone .... She didn't like the way he was apologizing to her on Nishtha's behalf...

Meera - batiye na Karthik ji ??... Manna humari shaadi apke liye koi mayne nahi rakhti ...pr apke pariwar se mera jo rishta juda hai usse aap mujhe iss tarah se inkar nahi kar skate...manna abhi humare pariwar ko humari shaadi ka sach nahi pata .. And I am okay with them not knowing about our marriage, but please iss tarah mujhe paraya toh maat kijiye na.... Nishtha mere liye meri chotti bhen ki tarah ...

Karthik sigh deeply- Mai Tumhe alag nahi kar rha , pr usne jo kiya woh ...

Meera interrupted and gently place her finger on his lip not letting him speak further...

Meera- jab taak hume nahi pata ki exactly Nishtha ne kya kiya aur kyu kiya , lets not talk about it ... May be ho sakta hai Nishtha innocent ho aur uss shopkeeper se koi galti hogyi ho ....lets not conclude without knowing her point of view and what exactly went wrong....

Karthik let her words sink down in his brain...She Is right what if it was shopkeeper's fault ... Maybe they were misjudging the whole situation....

Karthik nodded and looked at her ...