★Ѕlєєpσvєr Ѕpєαcíαl☆

ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀɪsᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ (ᴀᴄᴇ, ᴅᴇᴜᴄᴇ, ɢʀɪᴍ, [ɴᴀᴍᴇ]). ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇᴏғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
After VII and before VIII
★☆★☆★☆
Ramshackle wasn't the best dorm building, especially to have people over. Even with [name]'s work, it still had a long time before it was finished.

The lounge, kitchen, bathroom, and one bedroom, the one [name] and Grim slept in, was clean.

Now having three average size humans and one small monster, would cause a problem with the sleeping arrangements.

[name] thought about what to do. They didn't have any more spare parts laying around to use and fix another bed to make sure no one falls right through it. Sighing they headed for the kitchen.

"What do y'all want for dinner?" They asked to three in the lounge.

'I don't know' and 'I don't care' was their answer. Rolling their eyes they looked into the cabinet that had little food. Eyes landing on some pasta, they chose that.

While the water was boiling, [name] went upstairs to get some spare blankets and pillows. They were dusty but would have to do for tonight. Dumping them into the lounge, they went to put the pasta in the water.

Taking out the same tin can they used before, placing it gently on the counter by the window.

Calling the boys in when they pasta was done, giving them each a bowl. They all sat around the table, besides [name], who had a small flame on their finger tip.

"You can use magic?!" Ace choked on his pasta when he saw the flame.

[name] lets out a soft hum as they lit a small piece of fabric in the tin.

"It comes naturally when my father is Hephaestus," they don't take their eyes off the tin, putting a couple of noddles into the small fire.

Grim lets out a confused noise, mouth to full to talk. [name] doesn't take their eyes off the fire.

"I already explained to you about my world and the gods. And sometimes the 'godly' traits get passed down to their kids. I can only use fire, nothing else."

The three still looked confused, [name] sighs.

"Okay..." Deuce nods his head, trying to understand. "What are you doing, with the fire and pasta?"

Grim lights up, he knew the answer to this one, as you told him the first night here.

"They're offerings to the gods!" Grim answers for [name].

"Isn't your dad a god though? Why would you need to give 'em offerings?" The ginger raises an eyebrow.

"The gods are...complex beings. Most don't care about their children, it's a wonder why I got claimed without needing to prove myself. Anyway, they like offerings, helps us demigods that are chased by monster if we step a foot outside of camp, with getting an easier time."

"That's messed up," Ace comments.

The demigod sits down at the table with the others. They shrug as the begin to eat.

"It is, but someone already told them off." A cheeky smile goes into their face, remembering the son of Poseidon. "But that's another story for another day."
★☆★☆
Chaos. That's the best way to describe the situation. [name] been explaining to Deuce about the 'wonders and amazing way of the blacksmith' when Grim and Ace started to fight.

After the other two were able to calm them, they moved on to playing old maid. Grim, wasn't very good at it, it almost [name] feel bad that he kept losing. But it also was incredibly funny to see him get mad after each round they played.

Watching the boys play made [name] happy. It reminds them of camp, arguing with their siblings, playing around, enjoying each others company.

Unfortunately, it seems like even in this world they won't be able to rest all that much.
★☆★☆
The four were about to go to bed when Ace spoke up.

"Hey, [name], I have a question."

[name] lets out a hum, indicating for him to continue.

"What exactly is your pole-spear thing that you pulled out when we were at the mines?"

"It's a retractable spear, I made it myself at camp. I found some Celestial Bronze and used it to make it."

"You made that?" Ace doesn't sound convinced.

"I did, it was when I first came to camp. I was hanging out with the other members from my cabin and I got bored so I decided to make something myself. I had to go to the Apollo cabin because I didn't wear any safety gloves but I made it all by myself..." pride is evident in their tone.

They enjoyed making things, especially when it gets them an excuse to do blacksmithing. Although, they still don't use the gloves, even if the Apollo kids yell at them for it.

"What's celestial bronze?" Deuce asked the demigod.

"Celestial Bronze is a metal that can only harm beings from the 'god' world, it can't harm mortals so if I try and use it on you guys it would pass right through."

"So how did hurt that monster?"

[name] softly petted Grim while he spelt on their lap. He was purring, just like a cat.

"I'm not exactly sure," they sigh. "My guess is whatever that was, wasn't mortal at all. The chances of it sensing all of us are 50% but it's a higher chance it sensed me first."

The two others nod. They wanted to question it more but they could tell that [name] wasn't in the exact mood to answer any more questions.

It was late after all and they had an incredible busy day ahead of them.
★☆★☆
[𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦] 𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦, 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘱. 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨.
★☆★☆★☆★☆
A/N: