"Oh really Blaine? Just go back to your Mel and leave me alone." I said with disgust and desperation, I didn't want to feel the sparks his touch alighted in me.

I wanted him desperately to leave me alone but I could do nothing but shove at his chest as he repeatedly tried to get me to look at him.

"Just listen to me." He ordered, slivering his hands up my neck forcing my eyes to directly look at him.

"I don't want to know Blaine, just leave me alone!" I shouted as I try to push him away from me, only to have him pull my body to his bare chest. Holding me tightly to him, refusing to let me go.

"Let go of me!" I cried as my fists began to pound against his chest. Tears welled in my eyes as I continued to fight out of his embrace, unable to listen to his voice and incapable of being in a close proximity of him.

My efforts of pushing him away failed miserably as he only held onto me tighter. My anger and sadness only boiled as I pounded harder on his chest. "I even took a pregnancy test today," I sobbed. "I hope you and Mellissa are very happy together." I said bitterly as tears streamed down my face.

His body froze undermine as those words left my mouth. Grabbing me by the shoulders, he lifted his left hand to cup my cheek and tugged my jaw gently to face him. Forcing my eyes to his. "Are you?" He questioned intently, his gaze penetrating mine awaiting the answer.

"It doesn't even matter anyway, you've got Mellissa now." I said defiantly, not wanting to give him the answer he so desperately craved.

Blaine growled irritated at my stubbornness and defiance as his eyes continued staring powerfully into mine, that I was scared to look away. "Tell me." He whispered softly, with an alpha order slipping through.

After a few moments silence I answered.

"I'm not." I whispered hoarsely with my lips trembling. I was worried about what his reaction would be, whether he would be furious or sad about the discovery. I wasn't sure why I cared about how he felt, I guess it was due to the strong mate connection we shared. No matter how much he hurt me, I'd still love him which angered me to no ends.

Blaine didn't say anything only replying with a stern nod. Although his eyes deceived his body language portraying his true sadness and dismay.

I didn't say anything as he put his head in the crook of my neck, taking deep inhales of my scent to calm his wolf to settle his composure.

I know I should have pushed him away but my whole body was telling me to stay and I couldn't fight the impulse to leave my mates arms. The whole thing made me furious and I soon found the will to exit his embrace.

Blaine loosened his hold on me, but he didn't allow me to leave his arms making sure I was in arms distance at all times.

Who would want to stay with a man that had cheated on them? Lied to them and purposely tried to get them pregnant without discussing it first. Who could really question me, on why I constantly wanted to run away?

"I know what you're thinking Kennedy but it's not the way it looks. I'm totally innocent in this situation an-"

"Innocent?" I repeated, giving him a look of disgusted disdain. "Don't even try to justify yourself. I know what I saw." I said with as much strength as I could, trying not to allow my emotions to get in the way.

"There is nothing going on between Mellissa and me whatever she told you is not true."

"Oh yeah? Just like you didn't try and deceive me about wearing protection?" I questioned sarcastically.