"Rie I don't like her, we met at an ice cream shop once last week haven't seen her since today okay so just relax." I say running a hand through my hair with sigh.

"Okay I won't bother you anymore but you will have to tell me more about how you met later I want every single detail okay?" She says with a pointed finger which I of course nod to. When finally satisfied she goes off into the store straight to the mens hoodies.

I turn around to talk to Eli but he's nowhere to be found. Huh? When did he leave?

                                                               ~(°3°)~

When we finally exit the mall I drop both and Eli and Rie off before going home.

I unlock the door only to be greeted with by my hundred pound dog but also the prettiest. Lia.

"Hi princesa, you're so pretty aren't you girl? Yes you are." I say squatting down to pet and kiss her head.

I walk through the corridors getting ready to turn a corner but immediately stopping when I hear voices.

It couldn't be any enemies Lia would've already attacked them.

I pit my hand on my holster peeking my head around the corner to find my dad and a few of his friends gathered around the table with drinks in their hands.

When they fuck did he get back.

I took a sharp intake of breath suddenly feeling a wave of nausea pass through me taking a step around the corner making sure not to slouch. Holding my head up high. Bringing my shoulders back.

"Father."

"Oh my son! How was school?" he said slurring while all of his friends laugh.

"Fine."

One worded responses are what's best, no need to make him mad when he's this drunk.

"Good. Good. Come, sit, have a drink." he says signaling me to come over.

"I'm okay sir, I actually have an important assignment I have to do, my apologies."

"Aahh! That's okay make sure you don't fail or you'll end up like your high school dropout mother!" He says before laughter echoed through the halls with everyone of them hollering like hyenas. My fists clench as I put them behind my back. Making sure my face is unwavering.

I turn around my heart pounding, my hands stinging from how hard I'm clenching my fists.

I make it to my room locking the door finally releasing a deep breath as I slide down it trying to slow my heart beat down.

I'm fine.

Nothing happened.

Stop being like this.

Its over.

Please.

I jolt up when my phone rings obnoxiously loud. My heart is slower but my head is still a little groggy.

"What?"

"Wow that's the answer I get after finding the love of your life?"

"Finding what?"

"...."

"Eli!"

"The girl you were drooling over at the mall!"

"I- how- you weren't supposed to do your little stalker search on her and I wasn't drooling!"

"You were you literally just stuttered for the first time in your life so I think that proves a lot and I wasn't stalking her, I was scrolling on Instagram and- you know what I'll just send you a screenshot."

After hearing the notification I open it to find it was in fact the pretty girl from the ice cream shop sitting on a kitchen island eating mint chocolate chip with a little bit of ice cream on her cheek completely unaware of her picture bring taken.

Adorable.

I let out a small chuckle while looking down at the caption 'Baby sister of mine' with a small heart beside it.

"Did I just hear a laugh?!" I completely forgot about this asshole.

"No." I said hanging up standing up almost falling down when I realise my legs fell asleep.

When I finally reach my bed I find myself staring at her picture with a small smile oblivious to who's profile it was posted on before falling asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for being late was busy with school but here is a new update in his POV hope u lovee!!

Comments??

Concerns??

Concerns??

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ecstasyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें