Adventure Time*

Over the next week calum and I were attached by the hip whenever we were out of school. We were trying to spend as much time as we could before he left for the tour.

It was Saturday night, the night before Calum left. He had to be at the airport by 5am, but he wanted me to be there when he left, so I was spending the night at his house. It was 10pm and Calum and I were just lying on his bed, his head on my stomach, my arms wrapped around his waist. "I'm going to miss you" he whispered, after there being silece for 20 minutes, "I'm going to miss you too" I whispered back. Calum sat up, so he was now hovering on top of me. He kissed me, soft but then hard, but it wasn't forceful, more like the kiss was full of passion. He was trying to pull me closer, so I moved so I was sitting up aswell. He tounge slid across my bottom lip as I get him into my mouth. His hands moved from my waist down to my thighs. My arms went around his neck, pulling him closer to me, so there was no gap between us. I was wearing one of calum trackpants, so they were way too big for me, going past my feet and just an old top. Calum's hand came to the inside of my thigh, going higher and higher. I squealed and pulled away from Calum. He just froze while I moved my self away from him.

I sat on the other side of the bed, realizing what I just did. I turned back to calum who was sitting in the same position, he just stared at me, his bottom lip trembling. "sorry" I whispered, looking down from calums eyes. "no its not your fault, I didn't.... I'm sorry" he said shaking, slowling moving closer to me. I quickly moved into his arms while he held me "I'm sorry" he kept re-peating himself, while he held me. "hey look at me" I said, making him look me in the eyes, "its okay" I said trying to give him a smile. I kissed him softly and then pulled away realising the time, "we should get to sleep, you've got an early day tomorrow" I said crawing under the sheets with calum pulling me closer, "night babe, I love you" he whispered kissing my forehead, "night" I whispered closing my eyes.

*Calum's POV*

I didn't mean to make her scared, I didn't to hurt her. I just got carried away. Now I'm scared I'm going to hurt her again....

I woke up to Jess still sleeping next to me, I watched her chest rising and falling, she held onto the pillow tighter, hinding her face into it. I looked at the time 12:37, I sighed and tried to get back to sleep but failed, looking at the time again being 1.25. "Jess?" I whispered, "Jess" I whispered again, slowly she opened her eyes, "hmm" she said, "wake up" I laughed, "whats the time?" she asked, "1.25" I laughed agagin. She hit my chest "we don't have to be up for another few hours" she said closing her eyes again, "lets go an adventure" I whispered into her ear. Her eyes shot open as you walked over to the cubord and got out one of my jumpers, "ready when you are" she smiled.

I put on a top and grabed the keys and queily we made our way down to the car. "ready?" I asked, Jess nodded her head excited.

We had been in the car for 10 minutes, and to tell you the truth... I had no idea where we were going. "Calum?" Jess turned her said smiling at me, "yeah?" I asked her, while keeping my eyes on the road, "you don't know where you're going to you?" she said laughing. I pulled over to the side of the road and looked at her, she was smiling back. "I don't have a single clue" I said and then started laughing with her.

"where are we?" Jess asked once we both calmed down. "walkers street, I think" I said, "that's 5 minutes from a chinesse place, which is a 10 minute walk from the beach" she suggest. I quickly turned the car on again and followed jess's introstrutions to the Chinese take-away place.

"what restruant is opened at 2 in the morning?" I asked, while we were carrying our food, walking to the beach, "don't question it, just enjoy it" she said, running ahead. I caught up to her, slowing down once we were at the beach.

*Jess POV*

Once we were at the beach, we sat on the stone wall, not knowing how close the tide is. We sat, not saying anything, just eating our food. I moved closer to Calum, who put his arm around me, keeping me warm. "2 weeks" I whispered, "when I get back, we are doing this again" he whispered, kissing my cheek.

A few minutes of silence later calums phone was ringing "hello.... Oh shit... No she's fine she's with me... We went out to get some food... Please don't tell mum.... Okay... Yeah we are leaving now... Okay... Yes I know.... I'm sorry... Bye" he hung up the phone, "Mali" Calum sighed, "she said if we aren't home in 20 minutes she's going to wake mum up... So let's get going" he said jumping up. The car ride back to calums house was fine, no words were shared. Calum and I never really needed to talk, we either talked for hours on end, or didn't talk but still just didn't want to leave each other.

I think I fell asleep on the car ride back to calums house, because the next thing I knew, I heard the alarm going off, waking Calum and I up again. Ready for him to leave for tour.

______________________________________________________

I got up to 600 followers on my twitter account so I promised another chapter... And here it is... So for any spelling mistakes... I'm on my iPod again... Anyways let me know what you think... Like? Comment? Thanks :) - pip