Angel's Can't Get Pregnant.

Start from the beginning

“That makes sense.” Castiel slipped off his trenchcoat first

Then he took off the black blazer he had on underneath and his tie. His trench coat and blazer were placed on the back of Dean's desk chair while his shoes were put in the seat along with his blue tie. He left his socks on, and then he sat on the edge of the bed. Castiel felt a little bare without all the layers, but it was nice that Dean let him get comfortable even though it didn't really matter either way to him.

Dean snorted, seeing the other looking a little constipated.
“Cas, I'm not gonna bite you. Lay down.” He insisted

Castiel felt nervous. He and Dean were together, of course, but they haven't really done anything more than simple kisses. Castiel wanted more, and it felt selfish, but why couldn't he have more? Was that too much to ask? Dean always says if you want something, go get it, so that's what he was doing.

“Dean… I would rather do something else.” Castiel told him

Dean noticed the tone change, so he scooted closer, looking a little concerned.
“What'd that be?” He asked

Castiel did a very human thing and inhaled deeply before he got up, placing one knee on the bed, making it dip while the other swung over Dean and caged him in. The older Winchester looked surprised as Castiel straddled his lap. His green eyes were wide as his hands automatically moved to the other's hips out of reflex. Castiel was an angel, but he didn't feel heavier than anyone else of his human form's size. It was actually a nice weight on him, Dean thought before those blue eyes looked into his own.

“I want to do more than simple kisses.” Castiel told him as heat rose to his cheeks

Dean couldn't believe it. An angel of the lord is blushing while he's sitting on his lap. What a life he lives. It's at times like this that Dean is reminded of how lucky he is. If you told him back when he went to get Sam from college that he would be in a relationship with a literal angel in the future, younger him would probably knock your lights out. It was crazy but not the craziest things they've encountered, really.

“More than simple kisses, huh? Like what?” Dean asked just to see if the angel would say something so dirty

Castiel's hands trailed their way up his abdomen to his chest and settled in his pecs as those ever blue eyes bored into him. It felt like the angel was looking directly into his soul. That honestly probably wasn't too far off. Castiel always complimented his soul.

“I think you know, Dean.” Castiel said with a slight frown that made the other grin up at him

The older Winchester nodded.
“Yeah, just wanted to hear you say it.” He told him

“Kiss me.” Castiel asked, sounding so desperate

How could Dean deny that? He lifted up using his core muscles, and their lips met. It was a taste he's consumed before but one he'll never get bored of. He loves Castiel. Truly and wholey. As they kissed Dean's hands, undo the buttons of the white shirt. He grinned as he slipped the shirt off Castiel's strong shoulders. His hands ran down the other back, making him shiver. Must be the wings Dean thought to himself. The angel took the shirt off the rest of the way and let Dean devour the column of his neck. Castiel always smelled of vanilla and ozone. It was a strange combination but not one that the older Winchester hated.

“Dean.” Castiel whispered as if they needed to be quiet

His ass rolled against Dean's lap, and he wondered where an angel of the lord learned to do such a thing. He pulled back, admiring the hickey he painted onto Castiel's skin. He was never good at traditional art, but he did have an eye for the beauty of the body. His green eyes met ones that were so blue they reminded him of a beautiful ocean.

“Dean, hurry up.” Castiel demanded

The older Winchester snorted and pecked Castiel's lips. He gently flipped their positions, knowing the other was definitely letting him manhandle him. Castiel plopped on the covers that Dean wiggled out from under. He reached up to cup the other's face and tug him gently into another round of making out. Dean loved Castiel's lips. Sometimes, he wondered if it's his angelicness that had him so obsessed, but Dean was pretty sure he's just obsessed with the angel himself. Soon, Castiel's pants are off, and so are Dean's. They were both in their boxers, and Castiel had turned the tables.

He straddled the older Winchester again making sure his ass pressed firmly against Dean's covered cock. Castiel groaned lightly at the feeling and with a swipe of his hand through the air they were both naked. Dean's uncut dick slotted between Castiel’s plump ass and his head leaned back against the pillow. They haven't even done anything other than grope each other and make out but he feels like he's going to burst. Precum slid down his shaft as Castiel had his way with him. His cock watched in the angelic but rough hand that grabbed it. Momentarily Dean remembered that he needed to prepare Castiel but no words came out when he felt him sit on his cock. Well some words did but not helpful ones.

“Fuck Cas.” Dean groaned like he was some sort of virgin doing it in the back of his car for the first time

“You are.” Castiel replied

The little crease between his brows tells Dean he was having some trouble adjusting but he wasn't in pain. That was good. Honestly it made him feel cocky, no pun intended. Now he would have laughed at what Castiel said but right now they need to focus on getting him comfortable enough to move. Dean knows the angel has had sexual encounters before, but probably not with a man and not like this. Imagine if Chuck could see what his Heavenly son was doing now. Dean pulled Castiel down to kiss again. He missed his lips. As they delve deeper and deeper into each other Castiel started to move. Their bodies slid together so perfectly. Castiel was gripping him so tight.

Dean felt like he was going to cum sooner than expected. He hasn't felt this feeling in a while. Castiel knew he was making Dean feel good and that made him feel even better. His hand grabbed the other's and intertwined their fingers as he kept moving up and down. He's never had a cock inside him but it feels so good. The stretch, the warmth, the sickness. The lights were starting to flicker as Dean trusted back up. He kept holding Castiel's hand but his other grabbed his soft hip. The angel's head tilted back in pleasure and Dean was about to cum. He can feel it. With his free hand Castiel started to pump his own cock that had gone untouched the whole time.

Suddenly their hips met harshly and Castiel's eyes lit up with a glowing blue light that made all the bulbs in the room break. Dean's eyes had shut as his balls clenched and his cock twitched. Cum filled the Angel's ass as Dean's legs shook with the intensity of their love making. A thought passed over him as he opened his eyes to darkness. He wished Castiel could get pregnant. He always had a weird thing for that. In the midst of their afterglow the door creaked open.

“Dean is everything-” Sam was going to ask only for the door to be slammed in his face

Dean chuckled.
“Thanks Cas.” He said as they cuddled while he was still inside him

“I would rather your brother not catch us like this.” Castiel said

“Guess we'll have to lock tha door next time.” Dean replied

“Yes.” Castiel agreed as he lifted up to look at the other

“I missed you.” Dean told him and Castiel have a small smile

“I missed you too Dean.” The angel replied and kissed him softly

[END]

We stan Dean with a pregnancy kink in this house. Thank you so much for reading! Give Kudos and sub for more content 😊.