New Year With You.

~CW/TW: Canonverse/Canon-typical Violence/Weapons/Vampires/Established Relationship/Fluff/Humor/Happy Ending/Open Ending.~

They were out on a hunt. It was dark with a heavy fog in the distance making the town eerie. Baby was parked in a wide alley so they could stake out the colonial style house they knew was full of vampires across the street. The family that lived in the home had all been turned into vampires and the house was now their nest where they homed other vampires. They seemed to be having a party with how loud the house was. Dean didn't know why the neighbors hadn't called the cops for a public disturbance until he realized all the neighbors were at the party. The family of vampires had probably turned or drank almost the whole town which wasn't that big to begin with. That's why the older Winchester is currently on a stake out instead of putting stakes in those blood sucking asshats. Well not stakes but whatever. The point still stands.

Castiel was with him as he always is. He sat on the passenger side of the Impala beside Dean. The angel was quietly watching the same house with those blue analytical eyes, looking like he was slightly constipated. Dean knew he was just working out how they could go about eradicating the vampires as fast and easy as possible. Castiel had his brows slightly furrowed since he was worried about the humans that might still be alive inside the house. They were just regular humans who had no idea whose house they were in. They probably just wanted to party. They weren't like Dean, a hunter, so that worried him. Castiel always had a soft spot for god's greatest creations even if god himself was not as great as the blue eyed angel was once told.

Before leaving the bunker on this case, Sam informed Dean and Castiel about an article he found. Many townspeople went missing along with a few from the nearby towns in southwest Montana. The three didn't actually know who was doing it since the investigators also had no idea, as usual. It wasn't until the angel and Dean got there then started sniffing around that they discovered what was going on. There was a nest of vampires on the outskirts of a town that was at the center of the three other towns where the victims were disappearing from. That led them to the half empty town and right to a plantation looking house.

After Dean told Sam who was with Jack they decided it was best to lay low and just keep an eye out. Just because they're vampires doesn't actually mean they're the culprits. That was until the hunter and angel saw them bring regular humans to the party. Jack was worried about Dean and Castiel. They're like fathers to him and Sam is like his uncle. He wanted to go with them on the hunt, but Dean said he should stay with Sam, Mary, and Eileen. Jack doesn't mind, but he just rather hang out with Dean and Castiel. Another reason Jack was told to stay was because it was getting close to the New Year and Sam along with Eileen were supposed to show him the "New Year's" traditions. Which apparently is a party with lots of people and alcohol.

Bobby, Jody, Alex, Claire, Kaia, and Patience were there as well as Donna. Then Garth, Bess, Gertie, little Sam, and little Castiel had joined them too. Then lastly there was Charlie, Gabriel, Rowena, and Crowley. There were a lot of people and a lot of noise, but Jack doesn't want to be rude so he joins in on the "fun." While the bunker is alive with people of all kinds drinking, laughing, and sharing stories, Castiel and the older Winchester lurk across the street from the old style house in the cold. They took the case because well they wanted their friends to have one night to just do whatever while someone else takes care of things. So Dean, because he's human, is actually cold as hell since it's like twenty damn decrees and he couldn't turn Baby on because it would definitely alert the nest.

"Damn, it's c- c- c- cold." Dean shivered rubbing his hands up and down his arms

Castiel's blue eyes shifted over to look at the gruff human and moved to take off his tan trenchcoat.
"Here." He said handing it over to Dean