Angel's Can't Get Pregnant.

CW/TWs: Canonverse/Established Relationship/Background Relationships/Fluff/Smut/Top!Dean Winchester/Bottom!Castiel/Wing Kink/Pregnancy Kink/Riding/Anal Sex/Creampie/Cockwarming/Happy Ending/Ambiguous Or Open Ending.

-
-
-

Dean, Sam, and Jack just got back from a vampire hunt. The older Winchester was glad to be home and immediately rushed to the showers. He stripped his three layers off and stepped under the warm water, letting it wash off the blood and soothe his muscles. He missed Castiel, but he knew the guy would be home tomorrow. On their way home, he gave Castiel a call to check in on him, Claire, and Kaia since they went on a Windigo hunt together. Unfortunately, Jody was out of town helping Donna, so she couldn't go with them. The angel and two girls were fine and took care of the creature like it was no big deal.

However, Castiel decided he was going to stay one more day to spend time with Alex and Patience since he didn't get to see them much. Dean didn't mind. He'll come home eventually, and when he does, they'll spend time together like usual. So he got out of the shower and dried off, then headed to his room to get dressed. After cooking dinner, he played a game with Jack while Sam was off video chatting with Eileen until they all retired to bed. Well, the humans. Jack did whatever he tended to do at night. The boys don't really question him anymore. Dean slept pretty well. Lately, he's not been having nightmares, which is good.

It took years, but he's probably more stable now than he has ever been. Dean woke up with a groan as he stretched, feeling many of his bones creak and pop. He was getting old, and that used to upset him, but in recent years, that was a good thing. It means he's lived a long time, which is saying something considering he's a hunter. Most don't make it to Bobby and Rufus’ age. Dean is glad he'll get there one day. Hopefully. As he yawned as he looked up at the cement ceiling when he heard a knock at his door. Dean looked towards the door and saw a familiar face peek in.

“Hello Dean.” Castiel greeted after he stepped into the room dressed as usual

“Mornin’ sunshine.” Dean grinned as he sat up with his hair a mess and revealing he was shirtless

Castiel glanced away as a light blush graced his cheeks.
“I believe you are more of the “sunshine.” He made air quotes with his hands

Dean chuckled.
“We both can be sunshine. Like on Tatooine.” He said

Castiel smiled a bit.
“I suppose that can work.” The angel agreed

Dean nodded as he leaned back on his hands.
“How’re tha girls?” He asked

“Good. They're growing up quickly.” Castiel answer sounding full of dread

Dean chuckled.
“Tell me about it.” He shook his head thoughtfully

“I could, but I think that would bore you.” Castiel replied and shut the door so the other would have some privacy

“It's a figure of speech, Cas. Ya know what I mean.” Dean rolled his eyes fondly

Castiel had walked towards the older Winchester, and his eyes trailed over Dean's tan body. Though more aged than when he first rebuilt it, the older of the brothers was still beautiful. Still Dean Winchester. Castiel looked over at the other's desk to distract himself until he felt a gentle hand tug the sleeve of his trenchcoat. The angel looked to Dean, who was lying back down.

“Why don't’cha lay down with me?” He suggested as he scooted over so there would be enough room for the other

Castiel started to comply only to be stopped by Dean.
“Lose tha trench and tha blazer Cas. It'll be uncomfortable.” He told him