Before I could protest or clarify what I meant, his harsh command filled the air, " On the couch," leaving no room for any negotiations.

" Adrik, no, that's not what I meant," I said in a rushed tone trying to tell him that this is actually not what I was thinking.

" Trust me this is the best distraction you'll have," he said, smirking as I reluctantly applied onto his commands.

He pointed towards the t-shirt I'm wearing as he demanded, " Off."

At a leisurely speed, I holded the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it over my head, leaving myself in nothing but my undergarments. Steadily moved my head up to look at his alluring face, biting my lower lip seductively.

His excessively large palm grabbed my hair, as they fell from the bun that they were contained in. He twisted them around his fingers and pulled them in a painful grip forcing me to look up at him as my lips slightly parted.

" You know the thought of you hurting has made me feel an unidentifiable pain? A heart that hasn't felt anything over a decade aches seeing you hurt," he confessed looking down at me with pure desire in his eyes.

I can't help but stare at him as I try to process his words. He feels something for me. He fucking feels for me. As the realisation sets in, I get reminded of his confession about the nickname he has provided me with. I can't fucking believe, the most ruthless composition of the russian mafia, Adrik Volkov, possess a soft personality. A temperament that only exists for me.

Adrik repositions me swifty and hovers over me as he slides two of his huge fingers beneath the fabric of my panties. I gasp as he delicately glides them across my slick folds sending shivers down my spine. With a forceful tug, he grabs the hem of my panties, tearing them apart with a determined grip making my lips part as a soft moan escapes them.

As the torn remnants of my panties fall away, leaving me exposed and vulnerable beneath him, a rush of anticipation courses through me. Adrik's gaze burns with intensity as he leans in closer, his breath hot against my skin.

I arch my back, instinctively seeking more of his touch, more of the intoxicating sensation that only he can provide. Adrik's dark eyes smoulder with intensity as he watches my reaction, his lips curling into a predatory grin as he revels in the power he holds over me as he cups my sex in a grip that makes me whimper.

In a fluid motion, Adrik's lips lock onto my pulse point, drawing an intense response from my racing heart. His mouth traverses swiftly to my breasts, where he seizes the fabric of my bra between his bare teeth, tearing it apart with a primal force. The garment falls away in tatters, leaving my bare skin exposed to the cool air of the room.

" You are never leaving me Grace. You are fucking addictive. I am never letting you go," he mutters in an alluring tone as he inserts the toy in my main sex as I moan loudly with my eyes rolling.

It's not a toy, it's a fucking vibrator. Why the fuck am I so dumb? He has a fucking vibrator in me.

"Ad- ohhh," I moan, my words silenced as he flicks on the vibrator, sending a jolt of electricity coursing through me. His tongue glides across my rock-hard nipples, sending shivers down my spine as I squirm beneath him, lost in a whirlwind of sensation.

He grabs one of the nipples and twists it hard as his teeth consume my other nipple sending a jolt of unwavering pleasure through me as I let out a scream. Tears well up in my eyes as I breathe harshly beneath him, as I clench around the vibrator my stomach tightens and a mixture of pain and pleasure wavers through my body as I arch into his ruthless yet comforting embrace.

" Don't come yet," he dominantly orders me, as I shake my head squeezing my eyes shut tightly as Adrik increases the speed of the vibrator as tears start flowing down my cheeks and I pull on his hair to find a support.

Adrik grabs my jaw in a painful grip forcing me to look up at him as he growls, " Open your eyes and do not fucking come," but I don't listen to him as I let my juices out with a hoarse scream with the orgasm sending painful shivers rolling through my body. I breathe harshly as tears uncontrollably spill down my face but Adrik doesn't stop. He increases the speed of the vibrator to the maximum as he bites onto my earlobe.

, "What did I tell you? Don't you dare come yet," he growls, his voice dripping with authority. "But that's exactly what you did. So now you need to be punished for not listening to me so now you're going to keep coming until you faint or until I decide otherwise. You'll come until I want you to."

" No-," I try to protest but the pleasure overwhelms me, as Adrik teases my clit and my body prepares me for another orgasm.

" Please, slow down,' I sob under him as he captures his lip in mine as another orgasm ripples through me and I scream against his lip as he removes the vibrator and I whimper into his mouth.

At this point, honestly I don't want him to stop or slow down. It is painful but I like it. Liking it is an understatement. I love this.

I'm a sobbing mess under him right now. But I don't want him to stop.

" Now I'll be kissing your sweet, delicate pussy just like your lips and you are going to come with the same force again, won't you?" he murmurs against me, as he glides his body down me and spreads my thighs apart as he enters his tongue inside my dripping pussy and laps over it like a fucking dog as I pull on his hair due to the painful pleasurable sensation pulsing through me.

" Oh god," I moan as he lets his tongue do the magic before he starts sucking on my pussy as I squeeze my eyes shut whimpering like a little kid.

" Adrik, I'm not sure I'll last long before-," my words are cut off with a scream as his hand travels up my stomach as he pinches one of my nipples and another jolt of exceeding pleasure shoots through me.

I can't take it anymore. That's all I can think of right now. Nothing fucking else.

" Your pussy is a fucking delicacy, Luna," he mutters before sucking again as I don't last anymore and come once fucking again as my body feels weak and I feel a little drowsy.

My parched lips find relief as he gently pours water down my throat, his strong hand providing a reassuring anchor in the darkness that threatens to engulf me.

" I really hate you for using me," I murmured, feeling the exact opposite emotions that I confessed to him. I should be hating him for the reason he married him but I don't. I can't. I don't even know what emotions I possess for him but it for sure is something which I should not feel for him.

" Trust me I hate myself for doing that to you," he murmurs and I feel his lips on my forehead as I give into the dark oblivion, but this time with a reassurance that I'll wake up with someone by my side. With my husband by my side. 

hey!!!!!! okay so I know I'm not good at writing smut. I tried really hard to make this chapter as good as possible so  do let me know if you guys liked it or not.

- love