The Royal Reception

The royals come back to the ballroom where everyone is enjoying themselves.

Alister announces the royal couple and the whole ballroom cheers.

"Now, the King and Queen will share their first dance as husband and wife," Daphne announces.

Everyone sits down as Musa and Riven sit at the Harmony Harp and play the tune that summoned the star of Harmony to them while searching for the prime stars.

"You are truly amazing, you know that?" Sky asks.

"I know," Bloom says as they start dancing.

They are silent the rest of the dance, just enjoying being in each other's arms.

"Thank you everyone," Sky says.

"As all of you know, I am the lost Princess of Domino, what you may not have known is that I lived on Earth as a human for 15 years, and that will always be part of me, Sky and I agreed that our wedding will have traditions only found on Earth, so the first thing will be the father-daughter dance or in this case dances, I will have my first dance with Mike, the man who raised me for the years I was on Earth," Bloom says.

Mike meets Bloom in the middle of the dance floor.

"Are you okay Mike?" Bloom asks as they start dancing.

"I just can't believe my little girl is all grown up and married, it's almost as if you don't need me and Vanessa anymore," Mike says with tears in his eyes.

"Oh Daddy, I may have Sky, the Winx, and my biological parents now but I will always need you and Vanessa," Bloom kisses his cheek.

"I'm glad to hear that," Mike says as the songs ends.

Mike bows to Bloom as Bloom curtsies to him.

"Are you ready Bloom?" Oritel asks his daughter.

"Yes Daddy," Bloom says as Oritel grabs her hand.

"I'm so proud of you Bloom, already changing the Magic Universe for the better," Oritel tells his daughter.

"Thanks Daddy," Bloom says distracted.

"Are you okay Sweetie, you seem sidetracked," Oritel asks.

"I was just wondering if I did the right thing by taking Diaspro, Darcy, and Stormy's powers and sending them to Earth, or was it for my own personal gain. With Diaspro gone I don't have to worry about losing Sky," Bloom says what's on her mind.

"Did you do it for your own personal gain?" Oritel asks.

"No, I did it because if she wasn't stopped then she may have done it to another royal," Bloom says.

"Then you did the right thing. Bloom one of the biggest strengths of a leader is integrity and you have shown that through the years, doing the right thing even if it means leaving important meetings."

"Thanks Daddy," Bloom smiles.

"Erendor is right, Diaspro should have been banished years ago, you found a way to do it and not destroy her. Let the people know what happened, be honest with them, people want to follow rulers who are honest with them, even if the truth is ugly," Oritel says as they finish dancing.

After finishing the traditions from Earth, Stella changes the Winx gowns to their concert outfits.

"Stella, this is my celebration, I can't leave Sky and sing," Bloom says as she realizes that Stella changed her outfit too.

"It's okay," Sky says.

"Are you sure?" Bloom asks.

"I'm sure."

"But what about that thing?"

"We can talk about it later," Sky responds.

"Okay, maybe a few songs," Bloom gives in.

"Yes!" Stella squeals as she creates a stage with the snap of her fingers.