New Maids

"Bloom, wake up Sweetie," Marian says.

"Morning Mom," Bloom wakes up.

"Which dress do you want to wear? I would suggest something different, today we have to interview new maids."

"That's today?"

"It has been a week," Marian chuckles bringing Bloom the dress she wore when Domino had their renewal ball.

"Thanks, Mom," Bloom says taking the dress and putting it on.

"Looks like Kiko has something for you too," Marian smiles.

Bloom looks down to see Kiko holding a pair of shoes.

"Thanks, Kiko," Bloom says taking the shoes from her bunny.

"Bloom the girls are here to help with choosing the maids," Daphne says.

"They're early?"

"I invited them to breakfast," Marian says.

"Thanks, Mom," Bloom says as they leave her room.

"Bloom!" Stella says as the Winx run up to Bloom.

"Girls, thank you so much for coming," Bloom smiles after the hug.

"Shall we eat?" Oritel asks.

In response, everyone sits down.

"So are you ready to interview some new maids Bloom?" Aisha asks.

"I guess, I mean I feel bad for possibly hurting the royal maids' feelings but I was so close to using my powers on them."

"Don't worry Bloom, that's why we're here, it will be like when you had to choose from those absolutely dreadful princes," Stella says.

They all laugh.

"We shouldn't keep the applicants waiting," Musa says after everyone is done eating.

"You girls go, your mother and I have other things to do," Oritel says holding out his hand for Marian.

"Come on girls," Bloom says getting up from the table.

"I will get Alister and have him meet you in the throne room," Daphne says getting up and walking in the opposite direction.

"So, what made you want to get new maids?" Flora asks.

"They did everything for me, I didn't feel like myself. I mean I know I'm a princess and I should be pampered but being treated like a doll isn't what I had in mind."

"I would love to have someone tell me what to wear, it would really give me more time for other things," Stella says.

"I don't mind help, but I'm not the usual princess like you and Aisha," Bloom says.

"Bloom is right, she lived a completely different life before becoming a fairy."

"I agree with Musa, Bloom was raised to be independent, taking that away from her is like telling her to forget her childhood," Tecna says.

"So we are looking for people who want to help you but also listen to you," Flora says.

"Exactly," Bloom says.

"Are you ready Princess?" an old man with gray hair and glasses asks as he holds a long piece of paper.

"Yes, we are ready," Bloom says picking up Kiko.

"Up first is Celia," Alister says reading the piece of paper.

A short woman with black hair walks into the throne room.

"Your Majesty, not only is it an honor to meet the lost princess but it is also an honor to meet the whole group that saved our planet."

"Well thank you," Bloom says.

There is a pause.

"How would you help the princess in the morning?" Stella asks for Bloom.

"I would wake her up and then help her get dressed," Celia replies.

"Next," Bloom calls.

Celia walks out of the throne room.

"Presenting Selena," Alistar calls.

A tall woman with blonde pigtails comes in.

"It's an honor to meet all of you," Selena bows.

"How would you help me?"

"I would wake you up and ask what dress you want to wear, then while you get dressed I would make sure that your bunny is fed," Selena responds.

Kiko pulls on Bloom's dress and gives a huge nod.

"Hold on Kiko," Bloom smiles.

"I have a royal meeting but Alfea is under attack by the Trix, which would you advise me to pay attention to?"

"Alfea is the school for fairies, I would advise you to stay for the royal meeting and let the fairies at Alfea deal with the Trix."

"Next!" Stella says for Bloom who looks like she is about to yell at her.

After interviewing 50 applicants the Winx have the applicants wait while they help Bloom decide who will help her.

"Oh my gosh, that was exhausting," Bloom says.

"So, who are you thinking?" Flora asks.

"I'm thinking Lily, Ophelia, and Eva. They seem to be the ones who really understand what is important to me and my role as not only the Princess of Domino but also a Guardian Fairy of the Magic Universe."

"Perfect, do we all agree?" Aisha asks.

The Winx all nod in agreement.

"Okay, let's tell Alistar and we can train them to understand my needs even more."