slut cafe (I.N) [M]

Start from the beginning

“there’s a regular – well, there was a regular here, but she doesn’t show up anymore,” Nayeon began, heaving a sigh. “she stopped coming a couple of weeks ago out of the blue. I’m a little worried.”

You played it cool. “maybe she moved.”

Nayeon nodded. “maybe she did.”

You knew that wasn’t true. That regular had been trying to cozy up to Nayeon every time she visited the café and the mere thought of Nayeon with another woman made you bristle. You decided to remove the competition yourself, giving her a good warning to steer clear of what was yours. In your opinion, you’d been very sparing. The memory of the bloody cuts on her face when you were done with her was satisfying enough to help you keep your cool.

Memories were all you had. Memories of secretly following Nayeon home to make sure she arrived safely and watching her outside her bedroom window, seeing her strip and relieve herself after a long day of work. You only wished you could hear her through the distance. You knew she made such sickly sweet noises, and imagining her sounds as she played with her sweet cunt turned you on like nothing else. You needed to hear her for yourself.

Now, thinking about it, the memory was giving you a hard-on.

In the corner of your eye, you could see the last of the customers finally dwindle. You checked your watch and stood. The café would be closing in five minutes.

Nayeon seemed to note the time too, and with that in mind, said with a beaming smile, “it’s getting late. See you tomorrow?”

“we’re not done here,” you told her, shifting behind her. The giddy look on her face turned into one of confusion, and you pressed her lightly into the table, brushing her hair from the side of her face as you whispered, “flip the sign.”

Nayeon’s breath caught in her throat. You were sure she could feel your bulge behind her, and she meekly obeyed you, slipping from the little space you’d made between you and the table to change the sign around. you smiled at her compliance and cuffed her wrist in your hands, taking her to a room in the back.

“miss,” Nayeon finally whimpered when you bent her over a table.

“shh,” you whispered silkily. “don’t you feel the problem you’ve made?”

Of course, she did. Nayeon was aware that she got a lot of people up – that was half her job – but to feel it pressed against her, hard and aching, she was in over her head. She knew you wanted her. Much like everyone else, but there was something about you that was strikingly different and she was testing the waters earlier, seeing if they were too cold to dip in yet. You were none too subtle when you snuck peaks of her, though then again, neither was she.

You slipped your fingers under her tiny yellow skirt, stroking her damp underwear. “why are you so wet?” you hummed, voice like velvet. Nayeon said nothing, swiftly losing whatever sense she had as you touched her. “you wanna know what I think? I think you want me, too. I think you told me that shit about your customer to rile me up. Is that right?”

“I just wanted to see how you’d react,” Nayeon admitted quietly, interjected by her own moan as you crammed a pair of fingers into her sticky cunt.

“yeah? You wanted to provoke me?” you hummed, manueving your fingers through her slick cunt. She was clinging to the jagged rim of the table for dear life, moaning as you fucked her with your fingers. “is this the reaction you wanted?”

Nayeon bobbed her head absentmindedly. At very least, it was the response she was hoping for. She never thought you would react so boldly, though now that you had proved her wrong, she wasn’t complaining in the slightest. She liked being forced over the table, in love with the feeling of your fingers touching places she could never reach on her own. There was something about the angle and depth that had her knees buckling.