They talked about everything, from their favorite childhood memories to their dreams for the future.

There was an underlying tension in the air, a silent acknowledgment of the unspoken feelings between them.

As they drove, the sun dipped lower in the sky, casting a warm glow over the landscape.

Anntonia couldn't help but notice how beautiful Michelle looked in the soft, golden light.

She cleared her throat, trying to dismiss the flutter of nerves in her stomach.

"Have you ever been in love, Dee?" Anntonia asked, her voice unexpectedly small.

Michelle turned a bit so she can see Anntonia's reflection while also seeing the road

"yeah, I think so" she said softly. "But it's complicated, you know?"

Anntonia nodded, her heart pounding in her chest.

She wanted to reach out and take Michelle's hand, to tell her that she understood, more than she could ever say.

While, Michelle focused on the road ahead, as Anntonia trying to push away the swirling emotions inside her.

They lapsed into a comfortable silence, the road stretching out before them.

As the car climbed higher into the hills, Anntonia stole glances at Michelle, lost in the way the sunlight played against her skin.

Few minutes more when they reached their final destination - Boracay, with its pristine beaches and crystal-clear waters coming into view.

"What a beautiful place" Anntonia breathed, her eyes wide with wonder, as she look at Michelle.

'Beautiful, just like this woman I'm with' Anntonia thoughts

"Just like you, hun" Michelle said as she pulled over to the side of the road

Anntonia's gaze snapped to Michelle, surprise flickering in her eyes, and immediately looked away, and started to giggle

they both stepped out of the car, the salty breeze tousling their hair.

As they stepped onto the beach, the sun setting in a blaze of color, Michelle and Anntonia knew that this trip would be the beginning of something magical.

They held hands as they walked along the shore, the sand warm beneath their feet and the promise of a new chapter glimmering on the horizon.

When night fell, they found themselves sitting side by side, their shoulders lightly brushing against each other as they gazed at the starry sky.

For a while, they basked in the comfortable silence, the unspoken words lingering in the air like the gentle breeze that wafted over them.

Then Anntonia turned to Michelle, her voice soft.

"you know what, thankyou"

"for what?" Michelle position herself to look at Anntonia

"For always making me feel this way, I always feel that I am matter whenever I'm with you, I just do-don't know what to do if I lose you, it's like I always feel how safe I am when I'm with you, and I'm scared if ever we don't talked anymore.." Anntonia breath deeply and continue

"I don't want to lose you.." she sigh

"hey" Michelle held Anntonia's hand as they met each other's gaze

"you'll never lose me, even if we don't talked anymore, I'm still gonna be here for you, shaka what were you thinking, honey, you're my baby right? I won't leave you, unless you say so" Michelle chuckled

Their eyes locked, and Anntonia started to speak

"but I'm scared, Dee, I don't even know how to start things without you, it's hard.."

"Do you trust me?" Michelle replied patiently waiting for Anntonia's answer

"Ofcourse"

"Then, you have to trust destiny too okay? But I am now telling you that, I am here for you through thick and thin, even if I am hurting, I will always choose to stay with my baby" Michelle stated

Anntonia couldn't speak, and it leave her overwhelmed and just stared at Michelle, adriming it, and mixed with overthinking about what would happened if she loses Michelle, but still began to trust every process.

———————————————————

Thankyou for patiently waiting, everyone, sorry agad natagalan, but here you go, enjoy, I'll try ulit bukas if I have time.

Don't forget to vote>>>

Have a goodnight and good morning, sibs!