CHAPTER ONE

Boruto was now sprinting his way to school,he was late. Again. Because of Naruto's job, he's not home a lot and couldn't take his son to school.

"Boruto!" A voice screamed his name as he was running. He stopped and turned around and saw a black BMW pulling up to him. A man with blond hair and ocean blue eyes and glasses peeked his head out of the window. Boruto recognized him and thanked God.

"Dad!" He ran towards the car and sat in the pasenge seat. Taking off his bag and resting it on the floor.

"Why were you running? Were you being chased?" Naruto said, looking in the sun blockers mirror, fixing his hair.

"No, I'm late!" Boruto yelled.

"Oh! Did you oversleep again?" He responded, not taking his eyes off of his reflection.

"Yes, now go! Take me to school, and stop messing with your hair it looks fine!!" Boruto said and put the sun blocker back up and put Naruto's hands on the steering wheel.

Naruto glared and pouted at him and began driving. "No my fault you woke up late." He mumbled, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Can I put some music on?" Boruto asked while plugging the wire connected to the car to his phone.

"Sure."

Naruto jumped and hit the breaks from the loud music blasting at max volume and making the car vibrate. "BORUTO!" He screamed at the laughing boy. Boruto paused the music while hitting his leg and wheezed.

"Your.. face!" He said between laughs. Naruto glared at him and playfully punched his arm."You almost gave me a heart attack, kid." He chuckled.

A few minutes passed, and they arrived at the school.

"Have a good day, kid." Naruto said as Boruto walked to the main entrance, waving at him.

Boruto ran to his gym class, quickly changed, and went outside where everyone was.

"Boruto, you're late. Again." The gym teacher, Mr. Uchiha walked up to him, tapping his pen on the clipboard in his hand.

"I know, I know. I overslept, and my dad wasn't home to wake me up." He explained

"Excuses excuses! Drop down, give me 20." He demanded and walked off to the other students.

Boruto scoffed, "Come on, teach!" He threw his hands up and yelled as Uchiha walked further.

"25!"

"What the hell, man!"

All of the other students laughed as he struggled doing 10 push-ups.

"Get up, kid." Sasuke chuckled, hovering over him.

"You're just like my dad." Boruto mumbled.

"Oh yeah?" Sasuke smirked and continued teaching the class.

3 hours passed, and everyone was heading home. Of course, Boruto had to walk home again because his father was either sleeping or doing work. Too busy to even remember he had a son sometimes. Or maybe too old, as Boruto says.

He unlocked the door and went straight to his room to change. After he was done, he went to his father's room. As expected, Naruto was spread out on his bed, drooling and snoring with the TV on. He went to wake him up but changed his mind.

Naruto worked his ass off. He should have some rest. Sure, Boruto would be a little pissed off that his own father wouldn't spend time with him, but he still appreciated him. After all, he probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him.

"I'll just tell him later." He muttered while turning off the TV and closing the door.

A few hours later Boruto decided to take a break from his game and went out to get a snack and surprisingly, Naruto was in the kitchen opening a bottle of beer facing him but his attention was on opening it.