Simp squad

Yeonhee: U GIRLS KILLED IT BTW 😫😫😫😫

Hyunjae: ‼️ looked so hot up there too guys

Mei: I loved it sm ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Haeri: it was soooo good

Eunhye: SLAYED SOOOO HARD

Seola: thanks 😫😫😫😫

Thank you so much 🙈🩷

Yeonhee: can't believe it's almost 2024

Seola: I'm so old

😭😭

Haeri: hayun how old ru

20

Yeonhee: girl
Ur a babyyyyy omg
I thought Jisung and Ningning were young

Seola: right 😭😭forgot people were born after that

Haeri: so cutee

Hyunjae: omg what's the update with Jiyun

Eunhye: who

Hyunjae: JISUNG AND HAYUN
🙈🙈

Mei: omg yeah
I can't believe he has finally broken out of his shell and is talking to girls

Literally nothing to update 😭

Seola: I wonder what's up with him he's so weird lately

Yeonhee: ugh boys 🙄

"I'm literally going to kill myself." Jisung muttered to himself as he began walking the opposite direction as soon as he stepped into the cafe because he saw Hayun in line. She was with her guy friend, the two of them laughing.

If she took a glance behind her, she'd see Jisung. So he left.

All he could think about was how embarrassing that day was, why the hell did he send her a drunken selfie. The thought of it only made him feel worse.

He headed to the cafeteria instead, knowing she was probably with her friend and he wouldn't see her around for a while.

When he entered and grabbed a snack, he saw the Aespa girls sat together on a table, he sent a brief smile but sat on a different table.

Jisung was sat there alone, typing away on his phone as he smiled in amusement.

Hayun and Doyun were just passing the cafeteria when she halted and looked at the boy next to her.
"Uh, hey. You go ahead without me." She said, referring to them both visiting their old vocal teacher.

"You sure?" He asked, puzzled and she nodded, giving a reassuring smile. "Okay...well let me know when you're free okay?"
"Yeah, I'll text you!" She said, entering the cafeteria with her eyes on one boy in particular.

Jisung just so happened to glance up, being caught off guard when he saw Hayun heading his way already halfway there. He bashed his knee against the underside of the table as he got up so fast. He almost tripped over the table leg and his own feet.