"Yes, you did"

°°°°°°

"Ansh" Siya called out for him who was sitting in the same position with his laptop for a few hours.

"Stop working will you"

"Few minutes" he whispered, hands still running on the electronic device.

She hummed, taking the first aid box from the drawer and walking to him.

"Hands up" she ordered him and looked up instantly amused by her behaviour.

The man who orders everyone ,whose single glance is enough for others to shit in their pants, is now taking orders from his wife.

"Close your laptop and keep it aside," he does as she tells him.

"Look at me" he chuckled, folding his arms over his chest and gazing at her.

She removed the old bandage slowly cleaning it and started applying ointment on it. He hissed in pain grabbing her hands.

"Is it painful?" she asked in worry. He nodded looking at her with puppy eyes.

"Squeeze my hand if it is paining"

She gently blows on the wound completely engrossed in her work while he was busy admiring her,one of his favourite hobbies is just to admire her no matter how long. He can even stare at her for the whole night just like he did in the initial days of their marriage.

"You are so beautiful" He let out the words making her lips curve upwards into a broad smile.

He always prefers saying 'you are beautiful' instead of 'you look beautiful' which adds another thing in the list of why Siya loves Reyansh.

"I love you"
"I love you"

°°°°°°

New morning but a special one.

Why?

Because it's Sunday, yay!!

"Bhabhi, what are you cooking?" Sania inhaled the aromatic smell of the food sitting on the counter.

"Paranthe" Siya answers , stuffing the potato mash inside the dough.

"It smells so tasty," Sania says, now stuffing her mouth with the aaloo mixture.

"First wala Mera haa" she wiggles in her seat taking the plate in her hand.

"Aaj bahut Shanti hai ghar me" Sania commented, finding the mansion too silent.

"Neerja Bua went to a wedding along with her son and daughter-in-law. bhu- I mean sasuji and dadi ji went to temple, mostly they will return in afternoon and naina is in her hostel" Siya said in a single breath giving the hot Paratha.

"Aaj khana ache se digest hoga" Sania stated sounding a little too happy and taking the first bite of Paratha.

"Delicious"

Sania looked at the culprit who took a bite from her plate.

"Myra!!" Sania screamed, shoving her plate to the left.

"Tasty"

Sania looked instantly to the left glaring at sunansh who ate the food from her plate.

"Sunansh!!" She screamed now, shoving her plate to the right.

"It's good"

"Avyansh bhai" Sania cried looking at the half eaten paratha.

"Why are you crying?" Sunansh asked, taking a bite and feeding it to Siya. She shook her head denying it.

"Why" sunansh asked with a pout.

"She eats after separating veggies from it," Avyansh commented, taking another bite from Sania's plate.

"Bhai, help your wife eat paratha" sunansh said seeing Reyansh walking towards them.

Reyansh silently took a plate and filled it with two Parathas and sat on the chair which is placed in the kitchen.

Keeping it on the table he started doing surgery on the poor food. Separating onion, carrots, tomatoes,and other veggies carefully.

"He really is in love"

Sania and Myra mumbled at the same time looking at Reyansh.

"Let's eat" Siya said, washing her hands and settling herself beside reyansh.

The table in the kitchen had six chairs so everyone sat on it and started eating the delicious paratha made by Siya.

"Here" Reyansh forwards the plate on which he did the surgery of the paratha.

Siya smiled, taking the plate and giving him a plate filled with normal paratha.

"Guys....how about shopping after breakfast, girls?" Siya asked, drinking the water after finishing her food.

"Only girls? Why not boys" sunansh asked eating food from Sania's plate and earned a smack from her.

"Revenge for eating my modak" sunansh smirked eating another bite from her plate.

"Prepare lunch for us till we are shopping" Sania ordered eating the last bite of food, locking eyes with sunansh

Raise your hands if you are going to field tomorrow.

I know it's a short chapter, hehe.