10. The Morning After

Start from the beginning

" Thank you, Good night"

She also bade him goodnight and both laid on bed and turned to the other side, falling asleep in an instant.

~~~

Next morning,

Armaan was sleeping with a peacefully, when he felt a strong gaze on him. He slowly opened his eyes but got shock seeing himself so close to Eshana, who was balancing her with her left hand and staring at him,

Suddenly she said,

" I was thinking..."

" We can burn some calories together."

Realising her statement his eyes gets widen in shock. He fake coughed and cleared his throat.

What she is even thinking early in the morning. Is she high on something or what? He thought.

" What? I was saying we can workout together and burn some calories together. It seems you workout daily.
Why are looking at me like that, what else did you thought?" she asked smirking.

" umm.. I didn't thought anything. I am getting late. I have to go back to my apartment and get read for the puja, also I... I have to bring some of my stuffs. " he replied and quickly rushes towards the couch, picking his backpack from the floor and took out a fresh piece of cloths . His was going towards the door, When Eshana stopped him,

" No need of going to the guest bathroom, you can take a shower here, I still have time for the office."

Saying a small thank you he rushes to the bathroom.

As she hear the closing sound of the bathroom door, she laughed shaking her head well she loves teases him. After a long time she is finally enjoying , may be there is still some little hope is left , that may be Armaan will able to bring back the old Eshana.

Soon after taking shower he got ready and left for his apartment for getting for the day.

~~~~

After almost one hour, nearly at 9 am.
As he entered inside the mansion, in a white kurta and pants with an off white coat, he looked around getting confused seeing the hustle and bustle, as servant are arranging the some baskets of flowers, fruits and other things.

Soon his gaze fell Eshana, who was standing in a red anarkali suit with golden embroidery and border, it made her look like a Goddess indeed, with her hair tied in a loose braid,  a few strands escape to fall on the sides of her face, the pair of ...

Soon his gaze fell Eshana, who was standing in a red anarkali suit with golden embroidery and border, it made her look like a Goddess indeed, with her hair tied in a loose braid, a few strands escape to fall on the sides of her face, the pair of long gold earrings and a neckpiece along with those red bangles which adorned her hands added more to her beauty. She looking like a newly wedded bride, ordering the servant to arrange the materials for the puja. As soon as his eyes met hers, he was carried away to a different world and was left mesmerized by her beauty.

Like always she choose to wear minimal makeup making her look so natural and she indeed looked beautiful.